I DID IT!!!!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
[Haley]

I DID IT!!!!

Post by [Haley] »

For those who have read about my misadventures with a Halloween party (and two jerk-offs!), I'm happy to report I GOT MY FRIGGIN' BOOK BACK!!!! :P :D However, my pentacle is still being held hostage by a prick, but I plan to work on that later. :)

I went to John's house, told his aunt who I was and what I wanted, and I got it back, while also learning some new information in the process. :D :D I'm just so happy I could bust!!!!

big_grin :!: :!: :!: :!:
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, good on you Haley, bout time too! :wink:
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I know!! :P :D :D Thanks! I did all of the talking and didn't chicken out! :D :D :!:
Sum1Got2

Post by Sum1Got2 »

what an ass
*claps for you*
congratulations :D
i have a horrible time comfronting people
even when there awfully mean
because I feel rude :P
psh.
good luck on your pentacle :]
congratulations! :D
Kim

I did it!!!

Post by Kim »

I remember when we went there! Kinda scary! :) I really hope that you get your pentacle back! >.< Why do they have to be such pricks about it!!! I never did have a good feeling about either of them. Especially John. That was the rudest thing (to say the least!) what John did. (in both cases, the necklace and the book) I still can't believe that he just took your necklace! This year we will get your pentacle back! :) whew! That feels better! (getting some of that off my chest!)
Listen to the sound of silence.

Return to “Teen Concerns”