What happens to us after death? Your opinion...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

I believe that after death.....

We cease to exist. Our souls are extinguished.
No votes
We go to a different plane for all eternity.
No votes
We are reincarnated over and over until we learn the lessons to achieve "Nirvana".
80%
I'm not sure or I have a different opinion of what happens.
20%

Total votes: 5

Dancing_Moon_Child

What happens to us after death? Your opinion...

Post by Dancing_Moon_Child »

What do you think happens to us after death?
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

lol wow what a subject.. I hope this doesn't cause an argument.

What I believe hapens after death... I think we can either
1) be reincarnated into another life if God wants that. 2) if he chooses for us to live with him..in a great place... like heaven, or if we were horrible and just unthinkabley bad we go through the "other" door that leads to a not so nice place..... like hell. I also think that ppl who deni there is a God/ gods and dont acctept him/them go through the uh "other" door.

I also think that we can remain on earth. I think ppl who die of tradgic deaths or ar terrified to move on will remain on earth as ghosts who need to be directed to move on to either reamin with God, go through the "other" door or be reborn. lol

that's my opinion.. don't tell me I'm wrong or critizise me.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I believe we will be reincarnated. I also believe that we can also become someone else's spirit guide, or choose not to return to Earth at all once we have reached Nirvana, or learned the lessons we needed to learn. That's what I think!! :D

Marie
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

I believe that death, like life is for learning. So after we die we do both what we need to and what we want to, to help us achieve the knowledge we use to eventually become one with perfection. Some of us will be reborn, others will choose to remain spirits for awhile and do stuff. I also kinda believe that the afterlife is what we make of it. So let's say a person believed in the concept of heaven and hell. I think they (maybe unknowingly) would create both for themselves and experience them for the learning experience. But who the heck knows...me personally I have a few friends to haunt..errrr I mean visit before I do anything, and then I'm going to experience the "perfect" fishing day...just me and my buds with lots of cold chocolate milk (or whatever) to drink and lots of huge biting fish (which I'll throw back into the spiritual pond). Just what I think though ::coolglasses::
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I believe in reincarnation until our lessons are learned, and then we live in the spirit world until we finally merge back with God.

Abren

life after death..?

Post by Abren »

I belive we go to a place called the Summerlands, like heavan, where everyone, dead or alive, we ever cared for is, where we get the decision if we want to return to Earth as a different being. If we don't want to return we stay in Summerlands for as long as we choose.
(Merged from various books I read but I like this idea)

Return to “For Everyone”