Energy biulding up in body.

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Blazewind

Energy biulding up in body.

Post by Blazewind »

I have, for some time been awaere that there is a energy building up in my body at times while I meditate. I can feel it building in my hands. My question is, what can I do with it. I have felt for a while now, that it is healing energy, and I would like to use it to help people, or myself, if I can.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Vigdisdotter
Banned Member

Re: Energy biulding up in body.

Post by Vigdisdotter »

Blazewind wrote:I have, for some time been awaere that there is a energy building up in my body at times while I meditate. I can feel it building in my hands. My question is, what can I do with it. I have felt for a while now, that it is healing energy, and I would like to use it to help people, or myself, if I can.
Sounds like you already know what to do with it. So go for it :)
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

vig, is right there. just dont exhaust it all at once ;)
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

Okey. With your comments of support, I believe the time is coming to begin to learn of any posible gifts I may have as a healer. Thank you for the advice. :D
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

LEARN GROUNDING!

That's all I have to say :) And good luck!
Vigdisdotter
Banned Member

Post by Vigdisdotter »

And Centering. And Shielding! Meditation, visualization, sensing and manipulating energy and.....Biology :) All very useful things.
spiralwind

Post by spiralwind »

Get yourself a variety of stones or crystals, maybe a good selection of both. Even Turquoise stones have certain healing properties, don't find in the others. Turquoise should be used with a clear quartz crystal to be most effective. I think almost any stone has certain cures of it's own, which might differ from another as to the illness cured. Some, like clear quartz crystal, work by simply balancing the aura. You can place a crystal to the south or west in your energy bubble, circle, whatever used for the magic. Just keep the crystal pointed away from you.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”