My sexuality bites...

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Ah,I got it now.Still ominous to me. Ta much, knew you'd appreciate the humour. Waes Haes. I have much to say,young Shaman, I feel something, don't know what yet, Odin's child.Later.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"Ah,I got it now.Still ominous to me. Ta much, knew you'd appreciate the humour. Waes Haes. I have much to say,young Shaman, I feel something, don't know what yet, Odin's child.Later."

i think i can understand the ominousness just a little, because the first time i called him odin was because of the eye remark, though last time i dont know why i did it i just did. hmmm...interesting...you've got me thinking now
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Yep. All will become clear, later. I've been indulging in your nations fruits of the vine,Sobek. I like my 'Hardy's Australian stamp' Cabernet/shiraz. seriously though,there is something here. Later.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Ooh, boy have I got a sore head today. I blame Australia, for producing decent wines that I can afford! Sorry for the mystery, I got buzzed, so couldn't properly explain. Odin was a Great Shaman, the first Seidman. He sees the future and it makes him sad. Those dedicated to Odin[ his children] are said to undergo the worst and hardest trials. It's no small thing to be Odin's child. I hope that's a little clearer, Odin's call is strong, his warriors must be strong in spirit. I 'll find some more info. later to explain it properly.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

that certainly is interesting.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

You guys are all weird. And I like making people feel fuzzy, so I hope I've gotten past your barriers at least once :P
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Have a look at this, one of the paths of Norse Shamanism.

http://www.cauldronfarm.com/writing/ordealpathNT.html
LonelyRaven

Post by LonelyRaven »

I know how you feel. I am lesbian. I want a girl but, I get stuck with a boring person, I don't want a relationship at 18. I am too young. I just want to have fun. Or I get stuck with a prude, I'm a bad girl and I need another bad girl.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Makes me glad I'm an asexual...

+10 for INDIFFERENCE!
Lilith*Egon

Post by Lilith*Egon »

You know in your heart that you are never alone so long as She is by your side, and She is ALWAYS by your side. She understands. She loves you not inspite of your imperfections, but because of them. school can be harsh, but college is soon coming, and you can start with a clean slate. and know that no matter what, you are accepted within the forum.

Return to “Teen Concerns”