Exotic Familiars

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
naudica

Exotic Familiars

Post by naudica »

:? I live in Niigata, Japan and I work in the Ueno Zoo part-time as a biologist. Anyways, This Tiger and Panda lately have been following me around their cages. They're young but not young enough to mistake me for their mom and whenever my boss comes to check on me, they protect me by circle Him(My boss) or by standing by my side and growling and make a hissing sound. When my boss was watching me, he gave me a comment about being able to talk to them. And when I thought about it, I relized t was sorta true. I could seem to know what they want when they wanted it and knew best for them. So now I take care of those two as my main job and I'm begining to think theyre my familiars! :?

:P Lauryn :P
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Lucky you, Naudica, they are both fascinating and powerful animals.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

good goin atleast your boss wont mess with you lol
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Wow! :shock: I really love tigers, and I would love to be able to be that close to one. Panda's are also really cute, and exotic and I like them too. You are very lucky to be able to have contact with those animals. :)

Return to “Animals and Pets”