how do you know?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
saianalyd

how do you know?

Post by saianalyd »

how do know whether a horoscope you read is real or just a load of BS designed to fill up a magazine page???
-lydia
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Lydia - most of them are general nonsense, there is so much more to it than Sun sign placements. Not really my forum, sorry to interject, but astrology is a valuable tool when expressed correctly. A natal chart is of much more value than newspaper horoscopes.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i read them some times just for the heck of it and todays said:

"Libra: Today for you is a day where you will come across trials"

i'd like to know which day isnt that for everyone. DOOM ON ALL LIBRANS
saianalyd

Post by saianalyd »

thanks for the info

im a libra lol i gess im doomed
-lydia
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

You L ibrans need harmony and balance, CHILL OUT. Why, cos I said so.I 'm a bossy Aquarius with Taurus and Scorpio prevalent - so, I'm always right. lol.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

I'm a Pisces with a Tarus moon, but anyways, I take these steps:

1. Look at the surroundings. If the site has MANY choices, such as mail, horoscope, chat, instant messenger, and such, it's probably not real. If you were controlling ALL that, would you want to go and research all of them?

2. Is it a pop-up thing that comes with instant messenger or anything? If so, it's probably not real.

3. Look at the horoscope. If they explain the planet's positions and why it will affect you, it is probably real. If it contains a diagram or such, it's probably real.

Just a few tips I use!!
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Unless I've had one done specifically for me I consider all horoscopes to be entertainment only. That's my rule :)
zstargazer

sun sign horoscopes

Post by zstargazer »

Unfortunately, the daily horoscope in any paper only affects a small percentage of the people born under that sign.

Without basing it on your sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars signs and what houses they occupy, it would not be possible to do accurate predictions.

For those of you who read them for fun, try reading the daily guide for your rising sign, somethings that is a better fit.

But for everyone: The stars foretell, they do not compel.

The choices you make today will determine the choices available to you tomarrow. You ultimately choose how to re-act to any circumstance in your life, be it positively, or negatively. If your horoscope suggests conflict for the day, and someone irritates you, then hold your tongue and if you still feel strongly about it in several days, then speak your piece.
If your horoscope says to beware of accidents while traveling, make sure you are not distracted and give your full attention to the situation. The future is easy to change, you have only to make the choice to do so.

In Light,
Alex

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”