Indigo Children

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Gee, that means that every human being ever born is an Indigo...guess it makes that whole "Indigo thing" not anything special. Ah well, at least a lot of folks are making lots of money marketing it. Three cheers for capitalism!
Elem

Post by Elem »

Again,100%scoring. I was that child. That is not huge ego talking,I have still got the certificates/awards for all the little 'intellectual achievements' I earned as the 'pet performing monkey' for my schools/college etc.
Yup, me too.. :roll:.

They use a broad set of descriptive characteristics, such that everybody can look at them and relate to them in some way.. Thus making us all feel very special in knowing we're 'Indigo'. All utter bollocks though, of course, and I don't particularly care for it.

As far as ADD / ADHD goes, I have little doubt that if I'd been born on the last few years rather than back in 86, I would've been diagnosed with it. I was a little shit! I flooded someone's house once when I took the cap on their boiler off 'just to see what it did' :lol:. I wouldn't sit still, I couldn't concentrate and I insisted on touching anything and everything in shops. But my parents just coped with me, I grew up completely normal, and they now look back and find they have a wealth of 'funny stories' to embarass me with :roll:. No Ritalin or any other drug involved here.. They just found ways to cope with me.

More recently, my mum's been visiting a woman she met in order to get 'positivity help'. She's a highly negative person, and suffers from a terrible lack in self-confidence. This woman seems to be helping her, but I'll admit it was a bit jarring seeing my mum looking at an Indigo Child website the other day. Apparently, the woman told her that my sister could be an Indigo Child.. Because of all the problems we've had with her (temper tantrums even up until a few years ago when she was 17, general anger and scheming, etc.. etc..). Fortunately, my mum didn't chose to believe it (or so she says).. But I certainly hope she doesn't go all 'New Ager' on me, as it would appear this woman is :roll:.

Anyway, enough rambling. Cheers for the interesting quizzes, Geri. I believe the real challenge here is to find somebody who doesn't come out as an Indigo Child / Adult after taking them :lol:.

Elem
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Elem, when I was a kid, it was 'your child is hyperactive, this means she is clever,well done madam, now off you go!' I didn't sleep, other than for 2 hour periods, intermittently, till I was at primary school. It drove my mum up the wall. I went 'missing' often. I would go off for wee walks without telling anyone. I was 2,1/2 years old and my photo was up in the police station. My nickname [the police called me] was 'tricky micky' I was like a mini houdini, no lock kept me in. I remember spending a long time 'playing' in my hallway, scoping out the doorlock/chain arrangement -I mean playing with my dollies, ahem! I used to wait, I remember,till attention wandered or the adults were distracted and off I 'd go. I used a variety of tricks and tools to escape. I could tell a few tales about it.When I got older I realised how terrifying it must have been for my mother/Gran etc. My mum told me, she was petrified because 'The Moors Murders' were still fresh in all their minds. It was the late 1960's. My earlier post talks about 'generational' aspects - in astrology, this is where the 'outer' planets affect your view of the world, how everyone reacts as sociey,in a group way, to the developments, globally/nationally. Each generation has these planets in houses/signs/aspects which reflect the nature of and changes in the world at that time. I will look for suitable info. to illustrate this. It's pertinent to this concept of 'Indigos'. I promise this time ,I won't take months.lol.
Elem

Post by Elem »

I would go off for wee walks without telling anyone.
I was like a mini houdini, no lock kept me in.
You could be describing me, here :lol:. I remember my mum being pregnant with my second sister... And every time someone came to the door, I'd be off and out before anybody had realised. I'd run down the street (usually naked :oops::lol:), knocking on every single door and ringing all the bells. To this day, I have no idea why I did it.. It just seemed like fun, and I was enjoying myself meeting all these new people! My mum would have to chase after me, heavily-pregnant, and apologise :lol:.

I have vivid memories of escaping from my room when I was little and still had to have a child gate to keep me in. I remember laying on the floor and inspecting the gate, obviously too short to stand up and open it myself.. I'd hold the bottom of it and push/pull it back and forth until it worked loose from the door frame... Then I'd push it out like a big cat flap and crawl underneath. Must've scared my parents something horrible, given my room was up near the top of the stairs :oops:!!

I really don't know how my parents coped with me.. My thirst for knowledge and reading ability only got me into trouble. Child-proof bleach caps? Maybe so, but not Me-proof! :lol:. I'd read the instructions and open them, then pour it all down the drain(?!). My poor, poor parents!

Elem
mysticfyrefly

Post by mysticfyrefly »

I'm honestly up in the air about indigo children and crystal children I have a son whom isn't adhd clearly but very bubbly he spaces off sometimes therefore there has been some mention from a few teachers this year that he's kinda unfocused in class at times he says he just bored he is one of those kids that is just well all i can describe him as is a ray of sunshine he takes in all kinds of information about really interesting things facts etc that are very intelligent they just blow my mind sometimes with some of the things he talks about or subjects he throws out he's also very talented in many areas. He talks of dreams he has and they scare him sometimes and he describes them as ones I have repetably myself fortunately since i have them i'm able to understand what he means by them. He tells me he's psychic sometimes because things he dreams about and see's happen. Likeing meeting someone for the first time and have dreamed about them or the house they live in etc. His teachers can't quite put their finger on what may or may not be wrong with my child other than he's very disorganized and spaces off they've thrown out he might even have mild depression which is the farthest thing from him. He has a temper when he gets angry about something he may tend to blow up a bit which has calmed with age all in all he's just a bubbly somewhat imaginative talented child you get a sense by lookin at him and not just speaking as a mother but seeing others observe him as well he's got a light around him.
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

About the whole Autism/adhd vs indigo/crystal children subject. I have read up on them and it says to believe that your child is indigo up to a certain point, but once he or she is a year or two and doesn't have any words then get them tested.
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

My nephew has been put on Ritalin because his parents are tired of fooling with his "behavior". Yes indeed the child has issues, but he needs counseling and not just to take a pill so that they do not have to do any work. Since he has been on the medication, he is a different person, not the joyous child I knew. He cries at the drop of a hat and is always apologizing for everything. My heart breaks. It is changed him.
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
elicit

Post by elicit »

I don't like Ritalin. As you say, it does change the child. A friend of mine was told to give it to their child casue he suffered from the same thing. They had to give it to him before he went to bed, but I felt so sorry for him, my heart wept everytime he took it. It felt like a little bit of his candle went out every time he took it.
Never Let Your Past Rule Your Future
Be who you are not what others want to see
Every action has a reaction
Kassandra

Re: Indigo Children

Post by Kassandra »

Don't become this. Despite being an indigo crystal starseed empath otherkin blah blah blah, make sure you manage to keep it real. No matter how "spiritual" you think you are, you still owe it to others to be respectful to them, and responsible for yourself in every way. That is the ultimate spirituality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI_Ia_nZ48k

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Indigo Children

Post by Firebird »

Oh my gosh Kassandra! That was completely hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: that guy is good :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”