just venting again....

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
flinch

just venting again....

Post by flinch »

Ok..... I know that sometimes I go on alot about school but yeah I just gotta get it out and there is no better way than ranting online to people who don't know me, know me.... Which if my ranting offends anyone or annoys anyone I'm sorry. But I hate people who judge people for things more than anything. I'm the kind of person who isn't quick to judge! I watch people and see how they are before I can begin to trust them. Ok, so this boy who is in my fourth block wants to talk shit about me all the time. He has said stuff about the guy I'm going out with, calling him fat and telling me that if he was me he would be embarressed. That set me off. How is he to judge me for the person I'm with and for the things I do! He also says things to me because I smoke.....

Anyways I usually don't say anything to him and blow it off! But today I was on my cell with my boyfriend and I went to walk down the isle and he said something about my boyfriend working at Pizza Hut and something else. I snapped! I turned around and asked him what the f*ck he has to say now and then when he said nothing I told him to shut the f*ck up!

I know there were other ways I should have handled it but I couldn't take it anymore.... and now that I got that all out I feel better.......
"The past is a dark figure that haunts you so you remember the mistakes you have made and you live with them.... forgetting is impossible"
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

if he keeps going i suggest a good punch to the nose. but i dont expect you to do that lol. but honestly if all the other guy has are your guy's weight, the fact he works at pizza hut and your smoking as ammo against you he's pretty tragic.
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

I understand how you feel, I wouldn't take his crap if I were you. Some people have nothing better to do than irritate others. You can't control what comes out of his mouth unfortunately, so he will continue being that way any way. Maybe he got the message across this time when you told him off! lol.

You know it could always be a really twisted form of the fact he may like you too...just some thought.
Freedom is a State of Mind...
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, ive heard lots of people say that when a person picks on you it means they like you. ive never understood it though aside from the fact that either arent admitting it or they are hiding it. but its kind of like "let a person know how you feel by making them hate you"
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

I know, me either. I think that just makes me dislike them even more! I think its the fact that when they are doing that, its easier than admitting they like you.
Freedom is a State of Mind...
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I've never understood it either, but a surprising number of people seem to do that... even adults. I think it's something like: "Well, I like that person. IF they don't like me, I'll make them as miserable as they make me." Taking that further, you can see this guy mentally comparing himself to flinch's boyfriend. "Gee. I'm a stud. He's this fat guy who works at a pizza joint. What does she see in this guy?" SERIOUSLY I'm not saying he's right. After all, in a relationship... looks fade. Personality doesn't. If you like spending time with that person and they honestly make your life better... GO YOU. That's the important thing.

In a few years he'll probably be balding, divorced, and wondering why the chicks don't dig him anymore. He'll think it's LOOKS! :-) :-)

Return to “Teen Concerns”