Not Like Everyone Else

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
PaganEgyptian

Not Like Everyone Else

Post by PaganEgyptian »

I found this Limetime show on ITunes called Not Like Everyone Else. I watched it and it was a very good 97 minute show based on a true story. The Father, Son and Daughter are Cherokee Natives and is based shortly after the Columbine shootings. Its not extremely Wiccan based, but follows how the daughter researches the Wicca religion and gets ostracized for it by her peer. The show cost me 3.99 and is over a gigabyte in size, so I will be burning it to DVD to free up hard drive space. A must see thats great for the entire family and for people not familiar of what we go through day to day.

-Tim
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

This sounds very intriguing and interesting. Will go look for it now.

Thanks for that.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I've seen that movie. It's great, I'd watch it again if it didn't make me so angry. :evil: (I've just always wanted to use that smiley)
PaganEgyptian

Post by PaganEgyptian »

My concensus is that they should have filed civil charges against the girls that lied about her. Its called defamation of character. Putting a handful of girls on trial for that would have made them learn their lesson.
-Tim

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”