Should I be worried?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Saria

Should I be worried?

Post by Saria »

In school, I met these 2 great people who I became really close with. We found out that we were all connected in past lives as well which was the main reason we hit it off so great the first day of knowing each others existance. Trouble is, the 2 of them have both hurt me severely in a past life. Since history tends to repeat itself, should I be worried that they'll betray me again?
In the land of twilight under the moon...
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I'd be cautious, personally. Be careful with what you entrust them with, but give them the chance to make it up to you.
Saria

Post by Saria »

Definately will do. The only past life I remembered on my own, I had this staff which people coveted. I now know why but I don't want to get into it unless I need to. But at one point, actually the 2 lives I had it, one of them killed me over it. We found out the other day, I have that same staff. Although I don't think anything will come out of that this time around, I don't doubt that they will betray me soon.
In the land of twilight under the moon...
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

they, nor you are the same people that they were in these alleged past lives, can you really blame a person for something they didnt do. but all the same be wary but dont go asking for it.
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

It's just a suggestion, but if you're worried someone will covet your staff, maybe you could give it to one of them.

cheers,

T. Guy.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

That's a good point. If it's something that you know one of them likes that much think about stepping up to the plate and making one/getting one for them. It shows you have a generous spirit and that you can forgive their karmic 'indiscretions'.

Obviously you guys get along, help make it a friendship that works.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”