Great site for spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
GenevieveDawn

Great site for spells

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Yes, I know this could have gone under websites, but anyway, Llewellyn.com has some really great spells and tons of them. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this site, but it's good. Probably a couple HUNDRED spells here.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I love that site. It is a really good one. Thanks for spreading the word.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That word has to be one of the hardest ones to spell. I never knew they had spells there. Here is a link directly to the spells:
http://www.llewellyn.com/free/spell_search.php

They are a little hard to find. You have to click on Fun and Free to get there. But I'm there now, and copying down spells. Thanks for the great link! :D

SilverFox*

Post by SilverFox* »

I LOVE Llewellyns!!! I have a subscription to their catalogue and order form them a lot!!(when I have money of course)Its awsome!!
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

Thankz, I have never been there before, and it was the bomb!
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Glad I could help! It's so much easier when someone can refer you to a good site. Otherwise your plowing around through hundreds of them. A site like this has so much, it saves you from having to buy another book as well.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, it's great. I just referred it to someone else too. Thanks!

LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

Oh, I know, I searched through HUNDREDS, maybe even thousands of sites before I got here, which in my opinion, is the best site of all!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”