Runes and me

Discussion of runes.
QIO

Runes and me

Post by QIO »

I do not believe in Gods...but I do have two things that freak me out.

I have a gift to massage, a gift that was passed through the family.

I can find and remove pain (not diseases, but pain relief), the problem being that for the next few days I get the same pain in the same place.

Thats not really on topic but I got some rune stones and they burn me.

When I am doing a reading I feel the stones burn my palm as I pass over them with my hand to ensure that I am picking the correct one. The first time it happened it freaked me.

I threw those stones away and I no longer give massages either.

Later I did some research on my family (Girmitiya from India) and they were practioners of "Jadu" or black magic.

I dont speak of these "gifts" to anyone, but Sometimes when i am meditating (I am a martial artist for most of my life), my mind goes blank (Mushin) and I can hear the universe hum, it sounds different depending on the "Chi" of the area.

To be honest these things make me afraid.

Anyone else with similar experiences?
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

that actually sounds quite beautiful. as far as "gifts" go i would say my best quality is my very strong sense of empathy. As far as runes go i personally love mine, everyone has a different feeling but i love them all. Im not the best at meditating but when i get there i sometimes get scary images sometimes nice ones. it depends but i reach an understanding with my surroundings that just feels so great when ya come too. i would compare it too some sort of drug but this is real and drugs are just an unhealthy illusion.

"To be honest these things make me afraid. "

never be afraid, this will just stop you from progressing and it sounds as though there is much you can learn from deep within yourself. Take it slow and accept that even bad things are good in thier own way, especially if they are coming from within because they can give you a greater understanding of what surrounds you, the energies, the emotions and everything else associated.

-Sobek
Rein

Post by Rein »

There's no reason to be afraid--fear is just the first stages of awe!

It's normal to be a little scared of new things that happen, and it can take awhile to get used to. But really, as long as you aren't really hurting yourself of anyone else, it can be breathtaking once you embrace your gift. Just remember that you've got control of the situation, you don't have to use them if you don't want to! Taking it slow and figuring yourself out is the best thing you can do for now. Once you do that, you can decide for yourself what you want to do about it.

My gift I'd say is my way of "knowing". For instance, if you read any of my posts, you'll see that I have a way of giving great adivice or insight about spells, problems, and other such things.

However....People are utterly shocked when they realize that I am actually a 14-year-old teenage novice, with less than 10 spells to my name!

And it isn't just because I'm trying to sound intelligent; I just try to help where I can with what I know, but it's still a mystery where all this knowledge comes from!!

Gifts are funny that way, aren't they? :)

Return to “Runes”