Turning Men Into Toads

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
lovespellsdontwork

Turning Men Into Toads

Post by lovespellsdontwork »

Yes hi. My boyfriend recently cheated on me, so I dumped him. But I don't want him to feel like he's won. So...I would like to turn my ex boyfriend into a toad. I have tried several times, and I just can't make this happen! Maybe I should lock him in a dog cage and then perform the spell? Should I include candles? I'm afraid that this will come back to me three times worse....maybe Ill turn into a big fat crippled toad with one eye! What should I do?

~Lady Rose~
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

You can try as much as you want but you will NEVER turn your bf or anyone into a toad.
The best thing you can do is to forgive and move on and have a fantastic life.
That will have the best result over anything.
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

The feasibility of your desire aside. I think this is a matter of who you want to be.

Certainly you can avoid all the torment of looking like 'a fool' for being tricked by this guy and all the sadness of having your feelings hurt by getting serious revenge. It's an attractive option, you show yourself not to be vulnerable and you avoid being 'the loser'. However, be warned, the revenge you take is also <i>you</i> making a <i>deliberate</i> choice to be cruel. This is you deliberately deciding to become a crueler person and the change will stay with you.

It might be worth it to avoid the sorrow, so I'm not judging you, just be aware of what you're getting yourself into.

I hope your heart heals quickly and you find happiness again soon,

best wishes,

T. Guy.
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Turning Men Into Toads

Post by LaFiamma »

lovespellsdontwork wrote:Yes hi. My boyfriend recently cheated on me, so I dumped him. But I don't want him to feel like he's won. So...I would like to turn my ex boyfriend into a toad. I have tried several times, and I just can't make this happen! Maybe I should lock him in a dog cage and then perform the spell? Should I include candles? I'm afraid that this will come back to me three times worse....maybe Ill turn into a big fat crippled toad with one eye! What should I do?

~WaterEcho~
I can understand the high emotion, but I'm sure you know that there is no such spell outside of hollywood that will do that.

Several years ago I trained as a hospice volunteer, where I was introduced to this wonderful thing called Therapeutic Letter Writing.

whenever you get pissed off at the person, you write a latter. tell them everyhitng on your mind, call them all the nasty names, and curses you're thinking of, what you'd like to do to them if you could get your hands on them....as many pages as you need to to get it out. put it in an envelope, seal it, address it....even stamp it if you feel like it.

don't send it. tear it, shred it, rip chunks of it apart with your teeth, whatever. Then burn it. Or flush it down the toilet. or bury it in the earth. Do this any time you need to. It does a LOT for getting out what needs to get out, and letting go of what's hurting you. And no one gets hurt.

What you COULD do is to get a picture of him, photoshop it, put a frog's face on him, put his face on a frog's body, give him really huge boobs and put him in a doghouse, whatever. Print it out...and do the same thing as suggested with the letter. you get the satisfaction of seeing him as you'd like him...and again, no one gets hurt.

Modern technology is so magical!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Great idea LaFiamma.
lovespellsdontwork

toads....

Post by lovespellsdontwork »

Thank you for all of your replies. I do appreciate them. Yeah, I do realize that you cant REALLY turn men into toads. It was more of a joke than anything. But I have been hurt by him so. Ooh I do like that idea of writing out your feelings as a way or self expression, and then burning them or whatever. I also like the photoshoping idea! That way no one gets hurt.

And I guess thats true too...I dont want to stoop to his level. I guess I will just be polite to him to him in the future, and If he chooses to be rude, that's from his own insecurities, not mine.

~Lady Rose~
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

That really is the best attitude to have LSDW!
You'll be happier for it in the long run.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Time heals a broken heart like nothing else. Give it say..eight years, and you won't even remember his name :)
Idz qaala
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

Sobek wrote:but i personally dont think this situation warrants the use of a curse. since that love is a risk one takes willingly. life wants you to acknowledge what went wrong, heal and move on.
That's something I normally tell friends that are afraid to hurt others by rejecting them. Love is definately a rough subject that should be carefully analyzed before making decisions...I know from experience. :lol:
~Epothes~
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

If only you COULD turn ex boyfriends into toads :lol:
[url=http://www.internationalgathering.blogspot.com]~ Sometimes I just cant shut up... ~[/url]
Gardak

Re: Turning Men Into Toads

Post by Gardak »

lovespellsdontwork wrote:Yes hi. My boyfriend recently cheated on me, so I dumped him. But I don't want him to feel like he's won. So...I would like to turn my ex boyfriend into a toad. I have tried several times, and I just can't make this happen! Maybe I should lock him in a dog cage and then perform the spell? Should I include candles? I'm afraid that this will come back to me three times worse....maybe Ill turn into a big fat crippled toad with one eye! What should I do?

~WaterEcho~
hahaha? what? Come on I havent read ALL the posts here...but thats so outrageous. I mean come on...a toad? Are you serious? From what I know you can perform some kind of healing spell on yourself and I dont know what else, Im sure many others have better suggestions then me.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

If only you COULD turn ex boyfriends into toads
Yeah that would be fun...
then child birth rates would decline severly because sometimes women make a mountain out of a mole hill.
But that might be a good thing because I think removing some of my ex-es from the gene pool would be a huge boon to society (I used to have terrible taste in men! If you can call them that...)
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

Comus wrote:Time heals a broken heart like nothing else. Give it say..eight years, and you won't even remember his name :)
i think you would probably remember his name, because you can't forget things like that (unless you have amnesia) :? But by then you will definately be over it.
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

:? Women aren't the only ones who get dramatic. Some of my ex's have been so emotional and have acted like spoiled little babies that they should've won oscars for their performances. Even my best girlfriend's boyfriend is over the top dramatic. He should be getting nominated soon....
DarkWoman
All healing takes place in the dark.
moongoddess

Post by moongoddess »

the funny thing is i have heard of a toad spell that supposedly works. it doesn't actually turn the person into a toad, but gives them toad like qualities (warts and such). haha. never bothered trying it, but who knows. can't remember what i did with the spell, but i was amused by it anyways. i think we all want to turn people into frogs once and awhile. easier then actually having to deal with them!! so is life.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”