Dream with succession of problems

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
rjmamula14

Dream with succession of problems

Post by rjmamula14 »

Before I get into the dream, some background.

I am approaching the 20th anniversary of my father’s death. His death was liberating for me as he was bipolar or some thing so being around him was like walking on eggshells. He never knew when he was going to explode. He frequently still appears in my dreams. Sometimes it dawned on me during the dream “I thought he was dead”. Sometimes in the dream universe he didn’t actually die, but walked out on us only to walk back in years later.

For a long period in my life, I worked as a substitute teacher. It did not pay much, and sometimes the demand would be so low that I was at the mercy of a phone call. Sometimes I need money and was not getting the call.

Now to the dream. I was in high school and it dawned on me that I did not remember doing any work for a long time so I began to wonder how my grades were and if I was actually keeping up with my work. My father was still alive in the dream, and when I was in school the worst thing in the world is him finding out. I had a bad grade. I after a while I thought “why am I still in school didn’t I graduate”? Then I realized I did indeed graduate and already had my masters, so I did not need to be back in high school.

Then I realize I might get called to sub that day. Then I realize if I didn’t get called a sub, I could use the day to job hunt as I was now qualified in accounting, as I am in real life. I start to wake up and realized I was no longer living at home so I had my own space to job hunt. Then immediately, I realized that I already had a job that I was going to go to today.

So basically, it’s a dream of all of my past demons.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”