Obsidian Wizard

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Learning Everything

Obsidian Wizard

Post by Learning Everything »

Hi, I'm Obsidian Wizard, and on this forum "Learning Everything"

I am an introvert who becomes an Extrovert when I feel comfortable. I'm an older soul who does well on his own, bachelor life, single life, Hermit life lol. I've come a long way with spirituality in general, done a lot of research into various spiritual subjects, both dark and light. I consider myself a Balanced Wizard. I dip into the dark and the light, however, I always remain balanced and never become just 1 or the other, I remain a good person.

In my experience thus far, I have found that way back in the old days before religion became religion as we know it to be today, that the term "Witch" pertained to both Men and Women. That the term with defined both. Over time the term was broken into sub categories similar to a music genre having 11 different subgenres, similar to the word Queer and Queer representing all, but then sub categories created thus making Queer LGBT. Queer represent all. It's not necessarily saying you are gay or whatever, to me, it's saying you are weird and different. I identify as Bisexual. I prefer to be with a woman, however, my mind thinks Queer. I have thought of both, but never go through with my thoughts, it's like watching Horror movies... you watch for entertainment purposes, you never repeat what you watch. My thinking is similar, I have thoughts, but never act on those thoughts.

I stopped having sex at the age of 24, I turn 40 this year, I don't care for having a partner like people think I should, I do eventually want a partner, but not for the sake of sex, I want to fall for everything else, then the sex becomes a true spiritual connection, everlasting. Too many people think sex before actual true love, I think about everything else before the sex. Either or, I have remained single 16 years now, I've been told through spiritual research that those who remain sex free and only do self-satisfaction, these people become more aware after 10 years over others. Likely why a priest has to wait 10 years with no sex before they can become. I don't care about a relationship till I have a secure financial outcome. Now is not that time.

I've researched many religions, i've studied many crafts. And my conclusion is this - - - You don't really need crystals and gems and altars and all that extra stuff, if your mind is strong and in tune with Nature and Spirit, all you have to do is think about it. It's your mind providing the power, chanting, for instance.. You believe it's happening because as a group the energy is potent, but with discipline and patience and practice, you can achieve it using nothing but your own mind. I have gems and crystals, but before I moved into that direction, I had nothing. The power of the mind is a serious tool you can use with the right intention. Some of you will not agree, some of you will understand what I mean. That's okay.

I make music, I create it, I design it, I do my own mixing, I do my own mastering, I do my own CD art, and I take my own photography. I literally do it all, but do keep in ind, this was not achieved by selling my soul lol, this took me a solid 6 years to create and perfect. I've become my own Independent Artist. I make all sorts of music, Hiphop-Trap-House-Techno-Drum n Bass - RnB- Easy Listening, and Pop. I like a variety. Making music is like ADHD for me, I get bored. Having a Variety is Key. I have over 1400 Solid days into what I do. OBSIDIAN WIZARD - Available on most streaming platforms - Apple Music, Itunes, Deezer, Spotify, Beatport. I've even gone as far as to get a custom license plate named WIZARD for the vehicle. If you enjoy Bass, Quality Bass, you will enjoy my music.

I made this account months back when I removed myself from social media. I wanted to wait till I had my life in order and something to show. I now have something to show, and now I involve myself with this community. I respect both sides fully, the dark side, and the light side, for without dark, how would you know what is light? Together they for Balance. My goddess of choice is Goddess Hel. I believe in Jesus, God, and other gods, I believe they all existed at one point in time. I support societies as well. I am not in a cult, I remain solo. I prefer working alone. But I'm never alone, I have spirits around all the time. I'm that person who enjoys the graveyard and goes there often to pay his respects to the dead, including Masons. I'm that person who seems to absorb information and learns with minimal research. I consider myself balanced.

Why Obsidian Wizard? Because Obsidian is used for Shadow Work and protection. I've done a lot of shadow work to get this far in life positively. Obsidian for me represents everything I've overcome. Also, Goddess Hel helps to overcome and learn from the shadow side. Together they work wonders. I've evolved in so many ways, it's somewhat crazy to think about. Also, my vehicle is Black on Black. Obsidian is her name. It's fitting :)

This is a long intro, I agree. As stated above, I wanted to wait till I had a solid foundation to work from before introducing myself to this community. I wanted to show my music and the quality backing it. One day I will be offering Mixing and Mastering as a package deal for an affordable, friendly price to those who like the sound I produce. I do not read notes. I literally go by ear. I use the APC40 DJ/Studio controller. This was built for the people, to help heal them with my music, for every song tells a story and is not repetitive. Music for healing, Mixing and Mastering done the same day in order to help people achieve in the music industry. And eventually when it takes off, donations towards the Disability Act, and Donation to help Preserve Nature. Good goals, positive plans, and the backing of nature.

I reside in Whitehorse Yukon Canada.

Have a Good Day
Much Love
RavenClaw

Re: Obsidian Wizard

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi Obsidian Wizard and welcome to EUTM!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Greetings! Welcome to the forum, thanks for that great introduction :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
Learning Everything

RavenClaw wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:29 pm Hi Obsidian Wizard and welcome to EUTM!
Hey, Thanks, Much Appreciated. Have a Good Day.
Learning Everything

Firebird wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:06 pm Greetings! Welcome to the forum, thanks for that great introduction :fairy:
Thanks, Much Appreciated.

Have a Good Day.
Learning Everything

Anubisa wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:43 am Welcome to the forum!
Thanks, appreciated.

Have a Good Day.
Old Soul

Post by Old Soul »

Welcome to our community :)
Learning Everything

Old Soul wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:39 pm Welcome to our community :)
Thanks, appreciated.
Have a Good Day.
Zoran

Post by Zoran »

Welcome to the forum,
A blessing.
Learning Everything

Zoran wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:24 pm Welcome to the forum,
A blessing.
Hey, Thanks! Appreciated.

Since I've made this introduction, a lot has changed. The style of music I make is changing, my outlook on negativity is changing and solutions which benefit me directly are taking place, such as choosing to remain single. 16 years single and people somehow think I'm just going to break that cycle for pleasure because it feels good, then be treated poorly when I don't give in ... only because people assume what others who are envious towards me say.. I've become cold towards people with how much hacking is being done to my network all over this music... People are Greedy! And that Greedy cycle needs some change! People treat me poorly via attacking my computer and phone.. Because what I'm building to help the people and nature, it will do damage to the Greedy people at present. Then you have people thinking it's easy work.. That maybe they will just hack and copy my work... It's getting stupid... I used to say I'd sue or at least push fines and charges... but then I was indirectly threatened, saying if I did that I would no longer be able to walk or get around like I used to... SO now, I say FK it! I will take it to the spirits, I will get my justice through Spiritual Law, and we all know that's not something to fk around with without true intent, right? (When a person's intentions are pure and directed towards benefiting others these people are blessed and pretty much untouchable spiritually, when a person's intentions are through Greed, nothing goes right and the attacks against the person with pure intent, those spells don't last, they work for a bit, then die off, I am doing this with pure intentions, and this is why those spiritual attacks don't go past the hacking)

I will make this work, I will help people get a foot in the door to the Music Industry by providing near professional Quality Mixing and Mastering. I will help the community, and those who do NOT believe in the spiritual realm to things, they will be made to believe. If I can't have legal justice, I will get Spiritual Justice! These people keep hacking my accounts, I have no idea how they are getting past the security I invested in, I don't understand IT Tech stuff.. I have no other choice other than to turn to spiritual warfare. At least I know that type of justice legit works.

Ya, I'm not too happy right now, things will get better, the music will never end. I will do my best, and I will do what I said. Would you believe a lot of this hacking is because I won't have sex with certain people in power? It's hard to believe, but that's what it legit started over, these idiots seem to think by restricting me it will want me to go out and mingle with people, when in reality it's just making me really dark if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I just vented yet again, I have so much to say, but this says a lot in a few paragraphs.

Have a Good Day :)
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Based on what I read about your vent, when you mentioned the hacking part, left me wondering. I don't know if you do this but have you considered cleansing (without smoke due to the electronics) and putting wards/protection on all of your devices? I too don't understand much about technology but cleansing stuff and adding protection to devices might work for you. Maybe put a protection sigil in a discreet part of your devices? I'm not into sigils but that was the first idea that came to me. Personally, I'd use a pentacle if my devices kept getting hacked.

Good luck with your music.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Learning Everything

i
Learning Everything

i
Learning Everything

The Obsidian Wizard never worked out. I have health issues with stress now, too many problems. What I have introduced myself as will not be taking place, I still identify as a Wizard. I still hold my connections directed towards the forest.

Here's the way I see it - I've done my spiritual trials in order to become the best version of my own self. I have made a connection with he forest which will never die or disappear. I've gained skills to make whatever music I want and make it sound really good with massive bass to follow just the way I like it. My skills are my own, I hold the knowledge. We as spiritual people on this forum all know that we can achieve peace even if life seems or appears to be difficult.

Honestly, I never made a cent or even saw a cent come from the work I've achieved. I was going to offer a flat rate price for mixing and mastering followed by cover art for just $60 CAD.. But the people I had to deal with to make that happen showed me exactly what they are all about. We as spiritual people know most everything happens for reasons leading to purpose right? Well, perhaps this was never meant to happen? Perhaps this was another learning lesson provided to me through the divine. Perhaps this was to show me that not all people I think are worthy are actually worthy of a service like what I was building and wanting to offer to the people.

The good in this negative - I have what I need in order to pursue a life with a peaceful ending. I can still achieve my end goal without achieving with music. My own property, my own tiny home, maybe off grid, not sure. This is still doable even if I work a regular job like others. I have no habits, nor addictions, I'm mainly a hermit lol. I don't have kids. So even though the music fell through because I wouldn't obey people lol, it's not a loss, just another learning experience to strengthen my own psyche.

Something for the people of this page - - - Everything or most everything happens for purpose, when you think you are doing well then everything crashes due to problems, always look for the positive in the negative and you will find the situation a lot more doable with minimal depression. For example - I was recently told if I didn't drop my levels such as sugar and stress, that I'd be dead before the end of the year... not even kidding. By eliminating this, I am saving myself. I recently asked the forest to help me live, that this stress was going to kill me, that my heart could no longer handle these problems.... being told by a doctor that you will die in less than 2 months because of the stress you put yourself though... it's a real eye opener. The stress is not worth the payout. Even if the payout had good intentions. I looked for the positive in the negative and the conclusion came to this - - - you never made money from it, the people never cared past what you could do for them, it was not a loss but rather a learning lesson.

Anyway, I think that's about it. I will remain active in this community, for I have much i'd like to learn :)

Have a Good Day / Have a Good Evening
Blessed Be

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”