Changes coming

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
rjmamula14

Changes coming

Post by rjmamula14 »

Literally this morning out of the blue I was told that my company eliminated my position but will be starting me in another department on Monday for the same pay. Good news and bad news as I am extremely good at what I had been doing but at least I still have a job. Maybe it’s just time for a change and I think I can adapt to the new position. In the meantime I have started exploring the Becker course to prepare for the CPA exam, so maybe this is telling me it is time to get moving. The past several months I have been working hard at my campaign for city council. I lost the election but I’m glad it’s over and looking forward to the next chapter.

As I type this I am at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. As a Nashville local I don’t usually visit this part of town but when I do it reminds me why I moved to this city. So I am hoping this helps with the reset.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Changes coming

Post by Firebird »

Ya, Sometimes it is the forces beyond our control that make us move from a comfortable position. Frequently those changes can cause great chaos, but at least with chaos, if you can stand the time in turmoil, order will spring forth.
Not familiar with the town, but I hope the people are friendly and helpful, and that you enjoy and breath into the change!
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
rjmamula14

Re: Changes coming

Post by rjmamula14 »

Add to the list of changes that I need a new car. I was rear ended a couple weeks ago and the person’s insurance assessed a total loss, even though it was still drivable,they are reimbursing me enough to almost cover a car I am looking at.

Return to “For Everyone”