(☆▽☆) shoutout in silence for new connection

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
dindinfinger

(☆▽☆) shoutout in silence for new connection

Post by dindinfinger »

G-g-good morning from this sunny spring morning of the universe...
I'd like to introduce myself, as one of the nearest followers of public comunication & onine member introductions...

So here I am now. My favourite part of of the day, is when I can switch my role, living in the sea of moisturized skin & crouded streets, how could I make myself a little space around? ༺☆༻
Do I actually have something left here, and that's why I keep scrolling and getting attracted by the ambient music & memorable scent this magical endless gate of knowledge, you all have been creating for years, brings to me? I would like to be someone here, after been lurking and taking your most useful key and loveliest advices all-of-this-time....! Aw! what's the deal of a soul who's been created for meditation, vision and observation, is taking place now & switching its main duty! I just have to say THANK ★ YOU , for all the energy your time is giving to my humble words.

Rushing over, aren't we all? Let's say some brief information... about the user-mark.... ༺☆༻

My name's Adrian, but people chat me as my nickname, finger. I'm from somewhere in Europe, and i've been attracted to all of your energy for so many years, *vibing* I came to this community for mutual understandig, action, and co-relation of experiences, and for sure, for new learning... I don't consideer myself as a high-practitoner, more than a meaning seeker, and just a pupil, a light-smiling-fox looking to the moon... ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

I'd like to participate and feel the ancient ruins of this high standarized hidden library running my own memories... so... yeah, let's take some part on this!

thank you for your loveliest time.

xXx~
RavenClaw

Re: (☆▽☆) shoutout in silence for new connection

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi and welcome to EUTM.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Greetings Adrian :fairy: , congrats on coming out of the lurking league! Glad you could join us.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
dindinfinger

Post by dindinfinger »

Firebird wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:41 pm Greetings Adrian :fairy: , congrats on coming out of the lurking league! Glad you could join us.
RavenClaw wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:56 pm Hi and welcome to EUTM.
Anubisa wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:53 am Welcome to the forum!
Hey hey hey... so sorry for the delay on my answering, it's been THE TIME for me... let's see let's see!

I love you all for your energy, cheers guys ^_< (yeah, i'm out of the lurking zone, it took time, but it will take more to go back to it...! x @firebird

Wish you the happiest Beltane ^_^!!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”