Christmas lost

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
stormofwind

Christmas lost

Post by stormofwind »

It's so strange not to remember Christmas when I was a child even as a teen
There gone.. As it was erased from my mind for some reason.
I don't feel they there were bad.
It's just a empty lonely feeling I have now.
supremz

Re: Christmas lost

Post by supremz »

Memory is a very fickle thing, as you may search your mind through events past– only to find nothing. More often than not, it is trauma that causes one to forget something entirely, but it is lesser known that sometimes humans repress even good experiences that were so overwhelming that you could not handle it at the time that it happened. A lot of athletes, musicians, etc. feel "burnout" near the end of their careers and confess that they have trouble feeling emotion or enjoying their fame any longer.

Even if the memory was good, it may be that you have trouble remembering your childhood now because it would take you back to that moment in your life and make it difficult for you to do things right now. Merry Christmas!!
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

The thing is didn't have any trama ..
I guess this happens when you have full energy shift.
Some things I'm not meant to remember anymore.
supremz

Post by supremz »

I forget things all the time, haha! You have no idea what you don't know. I think it's more normal than you think.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”