Lune says Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Lune

Lune says Hello!

Post by Lune »

Likes: Botany, art history, cats, French culture/language, music, oracle cards, charm casting
Dislikes: Loud noises, hostile situations, anise/fennel/black licorice
Hobbies: Writing, reading, making art, gardening, camping & hiking
Home Country: USA, CST timezone. :)
Who are you?

Hi! I'm Lune.

I'm a nonbinary person living in the midwestern USA. I've been active with my spirituality and practice since I was a young teen still hiding in the broom closet. I do not follow any particular deities or spirits, but my spirituality is probably closest to Druidry in its animism.

My practise has always been in a state of evolution but I think it's probably easiest to label me as a chaos witch, as I prefer to blend traditional witchcraft with chaos magick. The most magickal thing I've ever done is probably when I made a literal pilgrimage to see the altar of a Goddess I was devoted to at the time; it's so far been the only time I've left the states!

Currently I've been drawing a card a day each morning from the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit oracle, and this deck is being brutally honest with me ya'll; I love it. :D I've been making an effort to be more active in my practise and spirituality, to make time to really exist and connect, which is part of why I'm here. I'm trying to get back to discussions and conversations on metaphysics and spirituality and magick and all that fun stuff; I've been in my own head and alone with my favorite books for a little too long.

It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to our conversations.
Zoran

Re: Lune says Hello!

Post by Zoran »

Welcome to the forum,

A blessing.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hello Lune! :fairy:
and welcome to the forum! Seems you've landed at just the right moment, as we here at EUTM are hoping to rekindle conversation on spirituality, metaphysics and magic.
Hope you enjoy your visits here and feel free to jump in anywhere.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum Lune! Hope you enjoy it here! You are very welcome to be here!
Anubisa
supremz

Post by supremz »

:fairy: Sounds like you a have very eclectic/syncretic understanding of how your spirituality works. I am sure it'll fit right in here! Look forward to what you have to say. halfsm
Lune

Post by Lune »

Thanks so much, everyone!!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”