Rants and raves of a pissed off drama queen

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.

do you think abortion is right?

NO WAY
30%
Yes
70%

Total votes: 10

Pav

Post by Pav »

I agree with smolly, sometimes its better to have an abortion than to bring a child into the world that wont be raised properly, it could have a much harder time with a bad upbrining, not that i'm saying that always happens but in most cases (i think) a teenager just isnt capable of brining up children
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

even if a teenager is capable, with the help and support of their parents, the mother will miss out on alot of education and oppurtunities. a girl in my school fell pregnant and had her baby sometime last year i think and hasnt been in school since.

the only reason why i am not against abortion is because of my personal beleif and because i know of a handful of kids with a very ... VERY tough life, that would have been better of unborn than brought into the world they know now. i know it sounds very harsh, but considering what their lives are like i think you would agree (i would give an example but its confidential information, im not even ment to know)
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

I understand what you mean smolly...

Personaly i am also not against abortion for that reason...

I do think that if you are stupid enough to have sex without protection, you should deal with the consequences. But if you are not able to take care of the child, it would ruin two lives. Yours, and that of the baby. I really don't care about the live op the person who was stupid enough to have unprotected sex, but i don't think you can do that to an innocent child, the baby...

Children deserve loving parent, not parents who can't even fully take care of themselves yet. And if you are stupid enough to have unprotected sex before you are ready to take care of a baby, that to me is proof that you are in no way ready to take care of yourself (Hope i don't offend anyone with this :P)
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.

Return to “Teen Concerns”