Hi Im Esme

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Lady Mephisto

Hi Im Esme

Post by Lady Mephisto »

Hi i'm Esme and im a 21 year old post grad animal management and behaviour student from the uk. Being a witch kinda helps with that i think because i just seem to have a natural connetion to animals and they seem to like and trust me, even the wild ones.

Gender: Female, although my apperance can somtimes trick people if they aren't paying attention. although since growing my hair out hopefully the amount of people calling me sir will lessen, not that i mind but i have no idea why they read me as male instantly (thats a lie, its my mannerisims)

Likes: Animals, i'm always finding new ways to work feathers, claws, antlers, snake skin and whiskers into my spell crafting. Thunderstorms, Essential oils, incense (not so fond of getting the fire brigade called on me because i decided smudging the house at 3am was a good idea) Candles, drawing, Seeing how many contortions i can make peoples faces go through by my appearence alone for my amusement, Video games, Studying everything i can get my hands on, Making more food then i can actually eat my myself, reading, cuddling animals even the scaly and less cute and cuddly variety and a whole bunch of other things.

Dislikes: oh boy, its a long list and no one wants to read it and i cant be bothered to type it out. lets just say as long as there's mutual respect and you arent a complete incestious degenerate ameboid of a human being im pretty laid back. Pineapples.

Hobbies: Cooking (read experimenting and hoping to all the gods its actually edible) Drawing, Reading, playing videogames.

I've been interested in witchcraft and all types of magick since i was a young child and just seem to have always had a natural affinity towards it, i put it up to being part of a gifted family despite being the only witch. I look forward to meeting you all and studing even more different paths and seeing what ways i can make them into my own path, i was never really one for one set rigid tradition and prefer adapting different traditions to evolve and meet my own needs.
Blessed be and merry met the poor souls who actually read through all my babbling
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi Im Esme

Post by Firebird »

Hi :wave: it's very good to meet you. I can relate to the making things with natural parts, and ya some pineapple is not good esp, canned. Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy yourself while swooping through :fairy: Blessed be.

Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi & welcome. I think we studied at the same college of culinary cuisine. Hope you enjoy things here. Again, welcome aboard.
Kierri

Post by Kierri »

Hi Esme, welcome :)

Fellow UK witch here :D

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”