Spell or ritual for a deceased baby?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
emory98

Spell or ritual for a deceased baby?

Post by emory98 »

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
Basically I had an abortion at 8 weeks fairly recently, and I've been struggling with it. I've been searching for some sort of spell or memorial, but can only find ones that are specifically for miscarriage, and I wasn't sure if I could modify them to take out the parts where it says this wasn't my fault etc, or if there is something more suitable for remembering the deceased and finding some closure.
I'm going camping in the middle of nowhere this weekend, so it's a great opportunity for me to do a spell or ritual in nature.
Thanks in advance.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell or ritual for a deceased baby?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I offer my sympathies & condolences. Of course you can reword any spell & especially memorials to fit your needs. They were written by people for other people to use as guides & always work best when tweaked to fit. Saying what's in your heart is the point. I don't know of any particular examples. You might use "requiems" as a search phrase for examples.
emory98

Post by emory98 »

SpiritTalker wrote:I offer my sympathies & condolences. Of course you can reword any spell & especially memorials to fit your needs. They were written by people for other people to use as guides & always work best when tweaked to fit. Saying what's in your heart is the point. I don't know of any particular examples. You might use "requiems" as a search phrase for examples.
Thank you! I'm new to both wicca and witchcraft so this is useful information ☺️
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Did you get to do you memorial? Hope you are coping well.
Blessings FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”