Sons Of Destiny

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
[Haley]

Sons Of Destiny

Post by [Haley] »

I'm not sure how many Darren Shan fans are on this site, but if you've read the 12th book in the Cirque Du Freak series please reply. I believe it's been released in the UK, but it won't be out in the US until October and it's making me angry. Please if anyone has read it reply to this! I've got to know if it's good. Well, Darren Shan's books are always good, but what I mean is I need to know if I'll get pissed by the outcome, or if I'll cry or if I'll just sit there with my jaw to the floor.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

For anybody that cares I just read book 12. Now the title makes perfect sense and so does the cover- as they always do- but I don't understand the ferris wheel. It first it started out as I had thought it would, but then the biggest secret came out and oddly enough I didn't freak out. People died and I didn't cry, however towards the end of the book I really cried. I can't believe he's dead! I won't say who in case someone is reading it, but judging by how many replies I got I don't think anybody is. My friend's reading it now, but I don't want her to. I hate not being able to say anything about it until she's finished with it. :x
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Gee, Thanks for the interest eveybody. :roll:

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”