hmmm... guys.... =/

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
corrupted_beauty

hmmm... guys.... =/

Post by corrupted_beauty »

Ok, every girl wants all the guys to be chasing after her, right? Wrong. At least for me. I'm so confused as to what I should do, and who I should be with. I was reconsidering my Ex, (if anyone read my post in love they would understand it.) but now that's out of my mind. However, before I began dating my current b/f (David) I was very much "into" another guy (Andrew). He was crazy about me, has been for about a year now. I began to like him. Anyway, then I began dating David. Andrew was really upset, and wouldn't even talk to me for a few days. He got over that and we started talking again. I saw him yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. I thought I was totally over him. Not quite. WE went to the movies with some friends and had an awsome time! It was great. But, David is amazing, too. He does everything he can to make me happy. He even bought me tickets to ozzfest AND a KoRn concert!!! Don't get the idea I"m only with him for that reason, I'm not. I just thought it was a good way to show how he would do anything for me. And it isn't just those two either! There are numerous other guys and I hate to keep telling them no. I very much dislike hurting people. Eh, I don't know... No one will probably read this, and those who do will think I'm stupid and immature. I guess I just needed to vent. Then again, I always seem to need to vent. Sorry to have wasted your time.

I posted this here and not in love because it's more of a teenagers confused mind. Not love.
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

Heh, chaotic. You have to remember that when a guy tries to go out with you they're basically saying they think they're strong enough to handle rejection. You shouldn't have to feel sorry for them if you say no to a date. It happens and it continues to happen. I REALLY don't know what to do for your current situation of liking too different boys. You should make a careful desision though. Once you can get rid of that problem your teenage stress will be gone. LOL

I'm not much of a help, am I?
~Epothes~
corrupted_beauty

Epothes wrote: I'm not much of a help, am I?
Yes, you are. Just replying is quite a bit of help. It's nice to know you cared enough to actually read it and reply. Wouldn't it be nice if all the teenage stress could just disapear? Wow, I'd love that.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I agree with Epothes, If thay cant handal rejection them thay wont ask, its the same with a girl. I never could even look the guy i lied in the face because i was to afraid to, and i whould have never asked him out or anything because i was afraid he whould say no and laught at me. But it is a hard situation. Why become exclusive? why not just tell them bouth you will go to the movies with other guys and things and once you find out how thay couth are more maby it will be easyer for you to deside who you like better. When i was at my dateing prime ( makes me sound old but this was like 3 years ago ) I when out with differnt guys alot. To the movies or to the mall. Just if you do that make sure that both understand that thay shouldnt flip out if thay see you with some other people cause your ganna do it. Well thats my 2 cents. I an not really teenager, i only have had one acculy boyfriend. I whent out alot with guys but just considered them friends and nothing more. So this is my last year as a "teen" and i never really whent threw the boyfriend thing. I found the guy i am ganna marry, and i already am settled down and worried about how to pay the bills. I makes me feel so old. :(
Merry Part
~Addalaide
corrupted_beauty

Well, I spent a very long time talking to david today. And there is no way I can do anything to hurt him. I really care about him and it's more than obvious that he feels the same way. I guess I will just put my feelings for Andrew on hold and stay with David... I really do love him. He's more than amazing.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

never feel forry for the rejected. because if i asked you out and you told me you werent interested i'd be fine with it. but if you were single and said yes just so you wouldnt have to say no i would loathe you the rest of my life!

Return to “Teen Concerns”