Spell for someone to pay for what they did

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Sumer-rising

Spell for someone to pay for what they did

Post by Sumer-rising »

I know the title is long, and I don't know if this would fall under possible black magic or not I have mixed feelings about it, and once I explain everything its not simply waiting for Karma to do its work.
So here goes :
This isn't just about me, although the guy did use me to buy him some stuff and threw me away like trash, that I can get past. It was my own stupidity that allowed it to happen and i should have been a whole lot smarter about him. But there is a string of people he has done this to.

It's what came out after we ended. He is notorious for being a dump, party, come back guy and I didn't want that, so I asked for the truth to be revealed... and it did, within 48 hours.
See this mid 30s man - has been soliciting teenage girls, some as young as 13 years old for sexual favors online and to meet up with him. He had sex with a 14 yearr old and with a 16 yearr old, and he is still doing it. I reported it to the police, along with a few of the girls, and the person who started the whole bringing it to light thing.
Apparently there are girls all over the US, the local police department is doing very little. I know they have to gain evidence and everything, but he was at a local bar last night, he's been hanging out with a local band whose oldest member is 21 the youngest is 17.
I feel like know this, and knowing nothing is really being done, what is one to do to protect our younger sisters? My emotions are out of it at this point,
What can be done to speed this along? To have him pay for what he does?
(PS the accounts are super sick, and I won't discuss them here but they suggest he like even younger then teenage girls from what he asked them to do)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell for someone to pay for what they did

Post by SpiritTalker »

Someone who has been abused by him has to file charges for soliciting underage & against their will.

One idea to call attention that comes to mind is to pass out printed drink coasters (or post flyers) with his photo that uses no names & are labeled as a question, not an accusation: "what does a pedophile look like?" but better run that past a lawyer. Politicians stuff our mailboxes with all sorts of lies & make blatant accusations against the competition & it's legal.

Educate younger women on the responsibility of protecting themselves because nobody's going to do it for them. Don't take gifts - period. Politely refuse them. Accepting gifts sets up an attitude of expectancy & acceptance says you accept the rules. It didnt used to be that way. Time changes many things. In this 21st century girls have jobs & their own bank accounts & can pay for their own dinner or trade-off taking turns to equalize matters. What's the price of a hamburger these days? What's the real price?

You can adapt any spell & to Induce speed include chili pepper powder.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

a couple of girls did come forward and contacted the detective, its like they aren't listening to them, she was 15 and he kept trying to get her to come and take photos with and for him, she told him no and he kept pushing it, the other was 16 and same scenario, the police seem to think its no big deal or they are gathering evidence, who knows.
So I was hoping to push it a long a little, will def add chili pepper.
barker

Post by barker »

The police have a duty to at least write it down. The first thing to observe about the written process (ie not just the verbal) is that it's about proof. Heresay is not enough. Whatever real proof you have, forward it. And then rest knowing what you've done is decent.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

the victims themselves came forward. and gave their accounts of what happened.
I am just looking for a spell to help speed things a long and get him off the streets and the internet thats his hunting grounds.
barker

Post by barker »

Vengeance, is what people do who's own rights have failed them. Sorry but i just don't think that's what the police will respect. :(
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

why would the police ever know?
barker

Post by barker »

They are trained to see honour, hear the whole truth. If they see/hear about black magic in this whole thing they're just going to consider all of you a bunch of idiots... Whether or not something serious has been happening prior.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Yes but how would the police even know, and on top of that no one said anything about black magic
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Update: so, I did a spell and he has kind of lost his whole entire image that he was using online to lure in these very young girls. I am not sure if I had initially spoke of that, but he was caught soliciting girls as young as 14 for nudes and sex, and he is in his mid 30s His image was destroyed and the police are trying to find him. But I am just happy these girls are at least some what protected.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”