Prosperity or something else?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
frostarei

Prosperity or something else?

Post by frostarei »

Hello! My fiance just put in an application today for a very promising promotion and he's a little nervous. He doesn't often ask me to cast for him. I was wondering if a prosperity spell is appropriate for this particular situation or if I should be looking into something more specific like luck to him? I feel like luck isn't quite right as this isn't really like a lottery situation as much as it is a perfect fit. Even if people are capable of jobs in my experience interviews and the process to get those jobs is needlessly hard.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Prosperity or something else?

Post by SpiritTalker »

To help decide, I'd say choose the concept that gives you the clearest image of successfully obtaining your goal. Luck means good fortune/favorable conditions to me but it's 1st meaning to you is gambling success. You'd listed prosperity as your 1st choice so maybe you have more positive associations with that purpose so it would work best for you. See what I'm sayin'?

And as an aside, If you've ever had to work with fellow employees whose resumes & interviews were total fabrications then you'd have a good idea why hiring procedures aren't made easy ...
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Jupiter is dignified in Sagittarius at the moment, so now is a great time for prosperity work ;)
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

Lol it's true. Luck has never really seemed to be a graspable concept for me. Thanks! When it comes to my familie's livelihood I think prosperity would be the way to go.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”