Need a STRONG GTFO spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
frostarei

Need a STRONG GTFO spell

Post by frostarei »

Okay so this is an odd request. I will be having someone visit my home on the 31st no less that I really don't want here. Is there a spell to sort of make my home a witchy beacon that just gives unwelcome strangers and invaders that stomach pitfall feeling when they come?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Need a STRONG GTFO spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

Look into warding practices on the Internet. Some ideas: Air-sweeping the space with a wisk broom enhanced with thorny bramble & protective herb twigs (& continuing right out the door), followed by air-drawn, banishing pentacles that are made while you've copped a royal GTFO attitude works wonders. Sprinkling a mix of repelling powdered herbs (table salt & pepper are basic) across outside thresholds & exterior 4-corners; charging a protector gargoyle statuette that is placed at the main door (with attention given to selecting a gargoyle with just the right sneer); do a standard candle spell for that intention adding afore-mentioned repellant herb mix. Check the correspondence table in the WC 101 area for herbs with the desired properties.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26933.html
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

I have got to get my hands on a broom. I had one at one point but i must not have been meant to because it literally disappeared from my life.

On that note is there any symbolic replacement for what a broom does in a ritual?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

A broom is also a staff and its miniature form is the wand. In either form it summons & directs energy according to the intent you project.

I found a sturdy hand-crafted broom at the hardware store of all places. :flyingwitch:
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

YES. I do have a staff!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can also just air-sweep with the flat of your hand. No frills but it works too.
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

So on a crunch for time I settled for a ward against the Ill willed and unwelcomed. I did the ward by the front window in the front room and while I was casting a thunderstorm was going on outside. I'd never casted during a thunderstorm but I chanted and when the lightning struck I stopped. I've never felt so much power course through me. I've been wired all night, I've had to ground several times. I'm going to get a little more thorough in my spellwork for my home over the course of the week but this experience was just so invigorating I wanted to share. There is a very clear protection circle in my living room hovering by the window and it's got like this charged glow. Even my fiance saw it and he doesn't usually see energy.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”