Hey! It's just the new girl on the block

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Kayla

Hey! It's just the new girl on the block

Post by Kayla »

Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Kayla, 20 year old female, from Montana. I've always had an interest in Magick of one form or another since childhood, and have a small amount of hands on practice. But, I'm ready to broaden my horizons and learn more. I've never really met anyone else who practices witchcraft and telling anyone kind of scares me, especially my family. However I am undeterred iny quest for knowledge. I am most practiced with making charms and tarot reading, and I look forward to getting to know you all. I hope to not be a bother.
"I went on a journey to fill the empty spaces inside me, I found the bits of my soul in my friends and enemies."
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hey! It's just the new girl on the block

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi there and welcome. I hope will ask questions as they occur to you as we all like to kibbutz. Just use a bit of caution when speaking of your WC interests to normies so your genuine enthusiasm doesnt stampede over good sense.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Hello Kayla. What part of 406 are you from?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Merry Meet ! and welcome to the forum :fairy:
Hey lookie there, you already have a neighbor!, T'a Nuk is a dear member of this forum :kiss:

Kayla, please feel free to post your questions, most of us don't bite :surprisedwitch: :fairy:
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Warm greetings and warm welcome Kayla! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

T'a Nuk wrote:Hello Kayla. What part of 406 are you from?
I've kind of bounced around Montana since i was a kid, but i currently live in the Missoula area.
"I went on a journey to fill the empty spaces inside me, I found the bits of my soul in my friends and enemies."
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

I figured by looking at your age you were either in Missoula or Bozeman. Have you ever visited Crystal Limits downtown? If you haven't yet, try to make it down to Hamilton and visit Trevor at Between the Worlds.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

T'a Nuk wrote:I figured by looking at your age you were either in Missoula or Bozeman. Have you ever visited Crystal Limits downtown? If you haven't yet, try to make it down to Hamilton and visit Trevor at Between the Worlds.
Ive never been to Crystal limits, ill have to look it up. I hvae been to between the worlds before. It's a great place. I definitely have to go there again sometime!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”