Dog has kidney failure- pls, need help, urgently!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cherrypie

Dog has kidney failure- pls, need help, urgently!

Post by cherrypie »

Hi,

if any of you can help, may I ask you help my dog? He has very high kidney values and the vet says as he won't let anybody touch him, he could not receive infusions and flushing of the kidneys. So we should put him to sleep. I'm devastated, my whole family is. Maybe somebody of you is able to cast a spell or sth that could support him, help him? I cling to every straw...I certainly won't let me suffer, no way, but I have to know first if there might be an alternative way. Thanks a lot!!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Please, need help, urgently!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Prayers & peace.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sometimes it is the kindest thing we can do.
If he has had a good life it may be time,
they might be able to give fluids, and I do not know if they have dialysis for dogs though seems like it would be costly if the prognosis is not good.
I'm so sorry this is happening.
Blessed be, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks for your replies, and sorry for not answering back - our beloved Mickey died two days ago, at home, in our arms. We are heartbroken and devastated.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

does anybody know if he can hear us talking to him? is he still around? I thought I clearly felt his presence, but then I also think I see him or hear his paws on the floor and that is only whishful thinking or my mind playing tricks on me.
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Not necessarily wishful thinking, I had a sweet doggy that hung around for a good 6 months after she passed. It was an...interesting experience.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It wouldn't be unusual for Mickey to still be around. You were his home and his family during his time on earth. It's natural for him to continue spending time with you.
Daughter of Sekhmet
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

I'd like to be it that way, for sure. He is so terribly missed by my hubby and my sons and me. Do you think he can hear us talking to him?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm sure he hears you, and is watching over you.
Daughter of Sekhmet
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

:cry: :cry: I so hope he does
barker

Post by barker »

The dog sez everyone is cool here on this forum. He's a patient one, and smart with friends. His presence came thru like white light, he's glad I sed that.

edit: He respects the humanity. He's proud i said that.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

barker wrote:The dog sez everyone is cool here on this forum. He's a patient one, and smart with friends. His presence came thru like white light, he's glad I sed that.

Sorry, I don't get it :lol: My brain doesn't seem to work too well at the moment, but I don#t really understand your reply, sorry :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm sorry for your loss cherrypie.
Yes I'm sure he can hear you, he knows he is loved.
I too feel they tend to hang around a bit after crossing. I had a cat that you could feel jump onto the bed every evening. It was just as comforting as it was disconcerting.
Blessings to your family and Mickey,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

I'm so glad you all say this! I talk to him all day just as if he was still here, because I can't bear it. I also have to leave the patio door open all day so he can always come in, but I guess he can enter anyway :)

The most disturbing thing about all this is, his best friend whom he knew from the start and who is only 1 month older than he, died not even 24 hours ahead of him, very suddenly, out of the blue. His owners are amongst our best friends and the two dogs loved each other, even if they didn't get together as much lately. They simply left together. This is too much of a coincidence (in which I don't believe anyway). Isn't that strange? Maybe they decided to be young and strong and healthy again and wanted to go together, maybe so we could comfort each other...I don't know, it is weird. And horrible.
barker

Post by barker »

cherrypie wrote:
barker wrote:The dog sez everyone is cool here on this forum. He's a patient one, and smart with friends. His presence came thru like white light, he's glad I sed that.

Sorry, I don't get it :lol: My brain doesn't seem to work too well at the moment, but I don#t really understand your reply, sorry :)
Ah. Well basically I thought of Mickey the dog and he was happy with everything.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”