Aquamarine?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
GregoryLionborn

Aquamarine?

Post by GregoryLionborn »

I just recently got back from a trip to Sedona. As always, I support my buddies out there (a shop we made friends with at the old old location, and ever since we've made sure to support their shop whenever any of us get out that way).

Anyway! Normally I get something for my medicine bag or my altar.

This time I was fortunate enough that they had a shipment of Aquamarine! My favorite stone.

Normally they give little cards with a sort of overview in case you forget and/or didn't know the details and applications of the stone, but I didn't get one for Aquamarine apparently. I was thinking that instead of just googling it, I'd go ahead and come here first to ask you fine folks about it's properties and applications in the sort of things we'd be using them for!

It's a decent little size. Not big, but not small. So I have it resting beautifully on my altar along with my other significant stones, items, spheres, and pyramid.

So yeah! Just a quick little inquiry about the stone, if anyone wants to offer their two cents!
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Aquamarine?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mm-MM. Aquamarine is beautiful. What's that wonderful blue light inside suggest to you? It relates to a specific chakra that might suggest some uses. Why not ask the stone how it wants to work with you? Then after you've sensed your own intuitive meanings you can get other opinions to add on.

Kudos for supporting private business :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

a real nice clear piece can be pretty spendy.
I always felt it to be cleansing and a higher purpose type of stone.
Because of it's blue green color it is associated with water and the reflecting qualities of water. The ability to go deep within and find what you seek. I could be used as a tool for intuitive readings or other skyring purpose. Also it would help to reach those emotional parts and process more deeply, in turn be cleansed from old wounds, or to see things more clearly in the moment.
I got a real nice piece at a local gem show, the guy had a bucket full!
pow wow this weekend at Malibu! rocks and stuff :roll:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Aquamarine will show you the truth, even if you don't want to see it.
It is honest above all other virtues.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”