refrigerating candles

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
[SanityIsLost]

refrigerating candles

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

I read some tips on candles today and I was surprised when I read that if you put your candles in the refrigerator before using them that they will last longer. I had never heard of this before. I'm sorry if it's a well known fact but I was excited to share. :lol:
Raven451

Post by Raven451 »

Also to remove left over candles just pop the container in the freezer for a few hours and it pops right out of the holder clean..Everyone probably knows that..I didn't until I watched Martha Stewart one day..lol

Bright Blessings,

Lori :)
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Just be carefull if you freeze candals thay will crack also, i had some this on perpus to get the cracaling effect but it dosnt always turn out well i ruiend many of them.

Also, if you get wax on the carpet or clothing use a papertowl and an iron put the paper town over the wax and use the iron to melt it the paper town will soak up the wax.( i get wax all over me all the time i somehow cant avoid spilling it on me somehow every time i use a candle...kinda herts the first 200 times...)

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”