Manifestation

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
EveningWithAstaroth

Manifestation

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Hi.

I am writing to try and figure out what exactly this is I call manifestation, if it actually exists (for me it really feels like it does), if anyone here can relate at all to this type of thing?

I have read of this explained as LOA, however I have my own disagreements with the way LOA is marketed and how the marketers explain how it works that aside let me try and explain what it is I do that I refer simply to as the ability to Manifest.

A recent example I have was thinking of an old friend of mine actually still a friend but we've not seen each other in a while. I was thinking of how this friend had given me some clothing, and had said she had a bunch of purses, was trying to clear up her house and closet space and wouldn't mind if I took a couple off her hands.

Well that ended up not panning out, and recently I thought back warmly of my friend and the fun we had, and thought, man I could have used a few pocket books. (I am unfortunately crazy about purses), I currently only have a small handful 4 or 5 now. Well I had been thinking on this the start of last week, mid week last week comes, and outside of my window, Caw, Caw, Caw. Crows, boatloads, a Murder!! I notice they will not stop calling this group of crows, I get this un explainable feeling, like something will happen when they stop calling, I listen, my gut tells me the moment they cease calling my mother will be home. I have the feeling as well she has something for me. I do not know what.

My mom comes home, she says after she gets in, and rests a bit that she has something for me, I ask what, she states I have a couple purses a woman from work gave me.

Alright. There's that. You may think so what Crows, now this probably sounds crazy and may be hard to understand, but in certain times when I hear crows caw it means something, often enough it means a gift. Not all the time. A single caw and nothing else after is not usually indicative of it, but often like I said at certain moments if I pay attention to their caws (if the caws seem out of character for the Crows around my house) then yes I will receive something.

Another example of the crows is, I was hoping to receive new clothes, had become recently attracted to butterflies. I had come to a point where I was losing faith in Manifesting anything- getting down, felt like I did not have an ability as such, and was out of doors on the porch mulling, when a Crow flew right at me and near to my house. I had the thought wait am I going to get something? And then quickly doubted and fell into a depressive state the rest of the day.

My mother comes home, says she has something for me, just a shirt, I thought not much of it, a shirt alright. Until I saw what was on it- a blue butterfly- I had begun to fall in love with blue butterflies two months prior, when I saw this, the gratitude... I can not put to words.

Long post I know, but one more example though I have others but can not remember them all at this time, is one day several months ago I was thinking about how I needed new pants due to a massive loss of weight. Many of my pants and jeans no longer were fitting me. I got an image in my head of these skinny capris with a bright yellow color, and thought I need smaller size pants, and then I realized I loved the idea of a bright colored skinny capri like type of pants. Ten minutes before my mother comes home from work I go to leave my room for a drink and get this feeling in my gut- No. I thought. Can't be, she is bringing me something, I had the feeling it was a bag of clothes- trash bag of clothes.

At first as I often do I had that nagging feeling of doubt- No can't be.

She came home with a full bag of clothes for me. In it was more than a few pairs of small sized pants- exact size I needed- size 6, and within the bag was a pair of a bright off orange sort of rustic colored pair of Capris.

This is the strangest type of thing I have ever encountered. It started when I had read a book about the law of attraction, it has not ceased since, though it doesn't happen all the time it happens more often than not, and I have been attempting to practice this and develop it further.

But I really want to know does this type of ability even exist or is it all Illusion?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Manifestation

Post by planewalker »

The way to figure it out is to keep a journal. Sometimes the positive incident will make a bigger or more lasting impression. Check it out and see. I've heard about omens. I think that's what that is!?!?? Anybody to inform us?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

EWA, i love it when that happens! It's perfectly normal and happens frequently when we start to pay attention. I've thought of the phenomenon as my Shopping Fairy for many years and also see it occur in synchronicity, the coincidences of ordinary living. The crows are the greater mind's way of calling your attention to it. (For me it's cardinals rather than crows.) Some people use phrases like the Universe is responding, the spirits are listening, we create our own reality, and so on. Our minds manifest by their nature. You not only have the ability, but by Mother Nature are wired to manifest.
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Thanks for the responses.

Planewalker- Yes I journal often, and have before noticed things written in journal entries come to be later on. I am not always however able to catch the thoughts as I am often unsure that they are the thoughts that will later manifest in a way.

Example earlier this afternoon I had wanted a certain thing for dinner from a place around here. It was a passing thought of I'd like this, but chances are we'll have what is already in the house. I was writing in my journal periodically all day. Never thought to write this thought down- felt like a passing thought. Well someone left to go to the store for milk, and came back with what I had been thinking I had wanted for dinner.

So I find if it is something I put great focus on- it ends up in my journal, as the instance where I had needed smaller pants/ jeans. I had been writing in my journal about needing smaller sized clothes due to weight loss the whole month prior. So yes instances where I will write about it for quite a while- and it will then come to be.

Then also there are those moments where the thoughts is in passing- I would like this for dinner- but do not expect it, find it a minor thought and don't write it down, and then too at times it will come to be.

You see I am still attempting to discern things. Like perhaps the case of dinner is not Manifesting, but Telepathy?

I also have noticed with some of the larger or focused things/ thoughts like in such cases where my mother is coming home with something, I notice very often in these instances for me, ahead of her arriving I get the feeling of her having something for me. It feels in a way like psychic ability plays a role with this often for me as well. Not all the time perhaps, but very often I will "Know".

SpiritTalker, how great you have this with Cardinals! I love Cardinals. I have been wishing when I see them that they would drop a feather. I keep my eye out for feathers for tools when I am about, but Cardinal is one I am especially watching for. I love Crows as well, especially as when normally they are around me and act out of character- I tend to be in the process of receiving something. There are many folks you hear of whom see Crows as bad omens. Not I.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Random telepathy is a funny thing. One time when my friend & I were on a cross country road trip (ahh, those were the days) and speeding along the highway, I smelled French fries! We were in farm and field area. It was so strong I was about to say something when my friend announced she was hungry so we should get off at the next exit and see if there was a Mickey Ds.

And as a kid I used to always know ahead of time when there would be something suspect at dinner I'd rather see sent to the moon, that even the dog would turn down. You know, the kind of thing you'd look at & ask "what is it?" and mom would say "just try it" & you already knew you were in trouble.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”