Should I?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

:cry: I'm sorry your family's like that. I hope they learn to accept you and are nicer to your fionce. I hate it when people say such ignorant things. It angers me to no end.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Its ok. But i am so proud of myself, today i took my first step into letting people know i am pagan, i bought a pentagram its very small, but its still one, i will probly where it under my shirt, i almost got earrings but i desided i wanted a necklase more.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

That's Great! :D I hope you become more comfortable with letting people- those that need to know- that you're a pagan. Will you keep us posted?
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Here soon i am planing on comeing right out and telling my fionce that i am wiccan, he knows i read and study about it and he supports my makeing and useing divinity(sp?) tools. He asks for tarot readings sometimes even. But i havent come out and said i am wiccan. I really dosnt wanna consider myself one tell august 18th my year and a day. I had been studying befor that but its the day after my birthday and thats when i felt i was alowed to do as i wanted and no one could tell me no.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Well if you don't wanna say you're wiccan until your year and day then wait and tell him then. If you can't wait then tell him you're almost a wiccan. But I'm sure to some extent he's caught on.

Return to “Teen Concerns”