Post Traumatic Stess Disorder

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Bluerose31

Post Traumatic Stess Disorder

Post by Bluerose31 »

I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from a kidnapping and rapes. I wanted to know what crystals someone might feel will work well in healing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and why. Hugs. Thank you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Post Traumatic Stess Disorder

Post by SpiritTalker »

Rutilated Quartz promotes spiritual growth.  It cleanses the aura, draws off negative energy & assists letting go of the past.  RQ offers protection from ill thoughts of others.  It helps to reach the root of problems and aids transition & finding new direction.  It relieves dark moods, fears, phobias and anxiety.  Promotes forgiveness at all levels.

I also have run a PTSD scenario. I was personally drawn to rutilated quartz in my early days. I still wear my pendant now & than after 30 years. If any stone pulled me thru, it was RQ. Also, more recently I've encountered shungite, a plain black stone with an unusual chemistry that clears, stabilizes and heals physically. I put some in all my,& my cat's drinking water. I found it on amazon.
Bluerose31

Re: Post Traumatic Stess Disorder

Post by Bluerose31 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Rutilated Quartz promotes spiritual growth.  It cleanses the aura, draws off negative energy & assists letting go of the past.  RQ offers protection from ill thoughts of others.  It helps to reach the root of problems and aids transition & finding new direction.  It relieves dark moods, fears, phobias and anxiety.  Promotes forgiveness at all levels.

I also have run a PTSD scenario. I was personally drawn to rutilated quartz in my early days. I still wear my pendant now & than after 30 years. If any stone pulled me thru, it was RQ. Also, more recently I've encountered shungite, a plain black stone with an unusual chemistry that clears, stabilizes and heals physically. I put some in all my,& my cat's drinking water. I found it on amazon.
The stones you recommend sound beautiful! I love that the Rutilated Quartz helps promote forgiveness on all levels. I want to be able to forgive my abusers. I looked both stones up on google and they are both beautiful. I love the smooth black shungite. I will look into both stones, thank you so much for recommending them.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”