Eclogite

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
EveningWithAstaroth

Eclogite

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Hello.

I have found a rock specimen that after quite an exhaustive research looking up different stones, information and images, I believe to be or to consist of Eclogite.

I have read a bit of information on it, first your basic metaphysical formation of it, then I looked for the spiritual, healing and magic meaning of it. I have searched for it through the forum here but have not yet found anything on it- the search feature came up empty.

Reading about possible spiritual meanings on google hasn't turned up too much, only a couple short pages with descriptions.

I am wondering if anyone here has found this stone, felt drawn to this stone, or know the healing and spiritual meanings behind ecogite?

I am very drawn to the stone I found, but can not entirely place why.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Eclogite

Post by planewalker »

I don't know much about mineralogy, either mundane or esoteric. I may however have an idea. There's a scary thought. If your having trouble finding info then it could be no one has invested the time to gather the info. You could be the first! I've no doubt people on the forum will have some info. You have the bare bones you spoke of to combine it with. That will give you a good foundation . Investigate the properties and see where that takes you. Someone has to be first to do a really good job of research about any topic. Why not you?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Eclogite

Post by SpiritTalker »

I agree with PW. I haven't heard of this one either, so I looked it up. Just for other reader's info. : Eclogites consist primarily of green pyroxene and red garnet, with small amounts of various other stable minerals—e.g., rutile.

With that mixture of pyroxene, garnet and rutile it's likely to have uses for stabilizing physical health or "feel good" energies, and balancing the energy-body and emotions since all of them have healing properties. Colors of green, red and gold suggest the same. It would be a good pocket stone to carry for stability & balance, don't you think? What do you feel from it?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”