Chosen out of the blue, and seeking answers.

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Chosen out of the blue, and seeking answers.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe you could just do some research into the witch's god-form that the midevil era church clerics called "lucifer". You will find more info under what is called "traditional witchcraft" headings than under Wicca. There are informative YouTube vids & "Kelden" has a topic that gives some history, as well as vids by MrShadowBwoy. Info and knowledge do much to dissolve imaginary fears. Only you can address it.

And I invite you to drop a line of intro in the top section of the board. Then we get to know each other.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hello curiosity ;)

A good book to learn more about Lucifer is "Lucifer: Princeps"

But I'll make a couple comments. First, there are Spirits which are Heavenly and there are Spirits which are Earthly. Lucifer falls into the category of Earthly Spirits.

Materialism, Strength and Power, etc. The opinion that he is a "negative/evil" Spirit comes from Christianity. After all, if God created everything, then he created Lucifer as well. "Why" he did this is the debate of the philosophers and theologians, and everyone has their own explanation.

There are also stories about how Lucifer chose to come down to Earth in order to teach mankind important lessons.

Good luck :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Lucifer is known as the light bringer or the morning star. That could indicate that he has some type of enlightenment that he wants to share with you. He isn't someone that I'm familiar with, outside of the Catholic Church's version, so I'm guessing, based on the name.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”