My "Emotional Release" Spell Worked Really Well!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
amberrelainee

My "Emotional Release" Spell Worked Really Well!

Post by amberrelainee »

I have searched all over the internet to find an answer to this question. I'm beginning to think I'm crazy!! Something extremely strange happened after my meditation/grounding and the casting of my circle. I was focusing my intent and all of a sudden I just started laughing. I'm not talking about a chuckle, I mean I was laughing so incredibly hard. It was uncontrollable almost as if I was releasing emotion in a positive manner? Ive read that you shouldn't share your spell but to sum it up, it had to do with letting go. Does anyone know what the laughter was caused from? I felt so happy! I wasn't being disrespectful. I literally could not control it!!

Another question I have: is it true that spells can work really fast during a retrograde? I feel as if it worked almost overnight but a slight part of me is like there's no way it worked that fast although I really prepared and put a lot of heart and soul into this spell... It's strange. What I wanted to let go of, I have let go. The best way to describe how I feel is that I have the memories but there's no longer any feeling attached to those memories. I hope that makes sense.

I'm sorry if this is a ramble. I've been studying the craft so much and I'm just so new to all of this, and have no where to turn. Thanks in advance!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My "Emotional Release" Spell Worked Really Well!

Post by SpiritTalker »

You do make sense. You did a spell to release an emotional attachment. As soon as you gave yourself permission, so to speak, you did. Yep, it can happen as fast as that when the emotions are given both authenticity and permission to depart. IMO, the surrender to total laughter was spiritual joy.

I don't know about retrogrades.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I fully agree with Spirit Talker. I don't think it's retrograde as much as it's intent. Well you were getting ready for your working, your intent was focusing more and more and it had emotional as well as intellectual power behind it. Your expectation of release was that last dam holding it back. Every fiber of your being was in that release. It probably felt like a great cleansing wind had blown through your life.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

We have gotten so many "Hey, my spell didn't work...what happened?!" posts over the years, it's kind of fun (and refreshing) to once in a while get a "Hey, my spell was uncannily quick and effective...what happened?" post, lol.

Your experience reminds me of Laughter Yoga, which purportedly creates an "endorphin-mediated opiate effect" in the body.

amberrelainee

Post by amberrelainee »

I'm so glad I made sense! I was worried nobody would have an answer! I need to learn to listen that inner voice a little better :) Thank you so much SpiritTalker, PlaneWalker, and Kassandra! I'm also going to look into Laughter Yoga!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”