Navigating dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Zeloreon

Navigating dreams

Post by Zeloreon »

Hello. I was hoping I might seek some form of assistance or guidance.
I've been through my share of dream interpretations, things of that sort, but when one becomes a lucid dreamer, they tend to be more in control of their dream environment, and interpretation becomes less necessary, the more the environment interprets itself to you.

I've found myself doing amazing things under impossible odds, creating stories and worlds, meeting monsters, villains, and heros dropping wooden ships from the clouds into the ocean, flattening the sun and eating it like a cookie, kicking jupiter into the goal for the win...

There's absolutely no limit to the things one can do inside their own personal universe.

But the biggest problem I have... The only... Real problem that I ever seem to have... It's the simplest thing. You wouldn't believe me after I've told you all this, but... Its my memory. I can only ever remember vague details and bits, nothing ever... Sticks. I'm only 29 so I have this odd feeling it may or may not be a conscious problem. Any suggestions?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Navigating dreams

Post by SnowCat »

Some people like to keep a dream journal next to the bed, and write things down as soon as they wake. I tend to remember my vivid dreams, but not others.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zeloreon

Post by Zeloreon »

Do you keep it in analogue, paper/pen format, or do you use a device?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've used paper and pencil in the past. I might try using my phone in the future, now that you gave me the idea. I love learning things from our new members!

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zeloreon

Post by Zeloreon »

Thank you! I've always liked pen and paper, but mostly for artistry. My best format for writing, however, would be my tablet. I'll need to keep in mind keeping a journal.

Do you usually write your dreams down immediately upon waking? I can try to do that, while it's all fresh, but I needs muh coffee. XD

Another question. This is entirely theoretical, and I'm very inclined to believe you have a very healthy and open imagination, so I'll use what little I've learned to ask.

Would it be feasible to, say, after cleansing a metallic necklace, something sturdy yet highly receptive to energy, charge it with a certain energy, I'm not sure what type, but, charge it with said energy (X), then, loop that chain as to trap its own energy within, with a knot, then, open the knot without fully undoing the newly created circle, thus, creating some kind of theoretical window to say... The place it was opened?

I've done this with a copper chain of mine, I've had it for a very long time, and there's tons of positive energy in it. Anyway, I did this little procedure, and then pulled the loop over a very special steel ring of mine, envisioning the energy being attracted to the heavier metal of the ring, and being contained within.

I only did that the once. Nothing really came of it, as I'm sure 90% of the remaining necessary materials were missing, but, would any of... What I detailed be feasibly... Do-able? For any theoretical application?

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”