Crystal Energy

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Niffel32.23

Crystal Energy

Post by Niffel32.23 »

I want to share a story of my first experience with crystal energy. :D

I went shopping at a local wiccan shop in my town called Crescent Moon Gifts and bought $188 of products among that was some crystals that I wanted to use for healing. while I was walking back from the store I had pulled out a citrine that I bought because I heard it gets rid of negative energy. I demanded and commanded that It heal all of the bad energy in me and the stone felt warm and my heart felt lighter and I no longer was angry and stressed from that day. <3 I love that stone so much. Later that evening I got out the clear quartz that I bought there and was staring at it and I noticed that I was starting to see crystal energy for the first time! It had a thin aura around it and there was what looked like a small fan of lightning coming off the point!
I honestly expected there to be like a beam or something instead from the concentrating energy. I don'tknow If it was the stones or maybe the energy of the shop that effected me but It was definitely an amazing experience. <3
Anybody want to share some of their experiences with crystals? I would love to hear them.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Crystal Energy

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes,I've seen that aura around stones too. Sometimes they ping like radar. One time, I had been working with two quartz crystal points, basically admiring them. I stood one on each side of the dresser about 2feet apart. Then I turned off the light and got into bed. I saw small blue lightening flashes being passed between the two stones I'd left on the dresser. It lasted about 10 minutes.

And when I'd made a farewell visit to a friend who was leaving for a life adventure, and we didn't know if we'd ever see each other again, I thought my heart would break as the car drove away into the distance. I was wearing a rutile quartz pendant, and I grabbed it instinctively like clutching my heart. I felt a warmth flow out from it, into my body, that grounded me and the pain stopped.
Niffel32.23

Post by Niffel32.23 »

That is a beautiful experience SpiritTalker. I love how easy it is to work with crystals and their energy. Has anyone ever used sugilite before?
theFeeLion

Post by theFeeLion »

I've used sugilite. I love it. I usually have it on me but it's getting a rest today
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
MissMantra

Post by MissMantra »

Hey, that does sound amazing. I have been wanting to look into crystals. I tend to be very tired a lot of the time and was hoping to get some energy from the right kind of crytsal. Do you guys know if there is any crystal that is particularly suitable or does it depend on the person? How can I find the right crystal?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Clear quartz has always brought up my energy level if I need a lift. It's piso-electric qualities are very good. Hence, it's use in watches.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”