My daughters room

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
WitchyWhitney

My daughters room

Post by WitchyWhitney »

I had a really weird experience in my daughters room. One night I was outside and I swear I saw a lighter flick in there. I went in there and no one was in there and no lights where blinking.

Well I went to get her a dress for today and it smelled like someone just smoked a cigarette in there. I went back in because I was going to light some sage and the smell was gone.

I kid you not when I walked in earlier the smell hit me like a puff of smoke. I am worried. I dont know why, but I get a negative feeling from it. Especially because its disrespectful in my eyes.

I guess I am asking, what should I do. I feel like this is beyond my practice so far. I am still new.
corvidus

Re: My daughters room

Post by corvidus »

Does your daughter smoke?
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I'd make sure your daughter isn't smoking first
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

If you find it to be warranted, I can walk you through a cleansing ritual that should work. It's easy, doesn't leave the spirit anywhere to stay hidden, and has worked for me for 40 years.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I can also share a simple sage smudhinh ritual that I use. Never tried it on a room with possible spirits in tho
WitchyWhitney

Post by WitchyWhitney »

My daughter is 1 month old.
WitchyWhitney

Post by WitchyWhitney »

planewalker wrote:If you find it to be warranted, I can walk you through a cleansing ritual that should work. It's easy, doesn't leave the spirit anywhere to stay hidden, and has worked for me for 40 years.
ys please
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

WW, Dropped you a PM. PW
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

WitchyWhitney wrote:My daughter is 1 month old.
So you're fairly sure she's not smoking?

Lol jk... Spirits of house can be approached in two ways. Either your force them out and get on their bad side, or offer them gifts and get on their good side

Personally, I like tobacco. If it were me, I'd light up my hookah and invite the spirit over for some conversation. A friendship based on tobacco and meaningful conversation is the best of friendships. All shamans like it.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Agreed corvidus I'd do the same plus probably play some Bob Marley

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”