Live-in ghosts

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
jaybirdblue

Live-in ghosts

Post by jaybirdblue »

This is a bit of a light topic, but for those of you who who have spirits in your home, what is your relationship with them.
I have a young man in my upstairs, grumpy shadows people in the basement, and a child that I never seem to notice spiritually until he leaves handprints all over my stuff.

I used to be scared of the young man. But in the past year I just went in and talked to him like I would talk to a flesh person. I set some ground rules like, if you open a door, close it, if you need to move something, put it back when you're done, and you can't go in my room while I'm sleeping. And on top of that, I just say hi to him now and then. He's a lot less frustrated now and I don't get that dark broody feeling when I'm around him anymore. I see him as my Roomate. We get along so long as we both follow the rules and are friendly with each other.

The shadow people and I are on kind of...meh terms. Most of the time they just hide in the back room and wait impatiently for me to leave. Every now and then they poke their heads through the door like, "Are you DONE yet? Sheesh"
I think their attitude is funny honestly.

And the little boy leaves the most physical evidence, but honestly? I know nothing about him. The only time I notice him is when he leaves signs he was there with handprints and footprints. One time he even left a face mark on the microwave. Why the microwave? I have no idea. But it was definitely a child, and there are no children in the area. And definitely none that could get that high off the ground.

So, what's your relationship with your ghost friends like?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Live-in ghosts

Post by SpiritTalker »

Aak! I'd typed a reply and lost it! Anyhow, to recap, I don't have much ghost traffic that I'm aware of, which is due to my guide, who rides shotgun. The house wasn't occupied by spirits when I moved in, just a resident brownie and we rub along like caffeine deprived roommates before the first morning cuppa coffee.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I tend to have animal spirits around most of the time. I haven't seen the cougar in a while. He may have moved on.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Aww, thats so sweet. I wish I had more animal friends around. My mom's old cat pops in now and again but thats about it. Its really sweet because you always know its her by the jingle sound from the bell she had on her collar. But she doesnt "live" here. She just drops in now and then.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”