Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

tutmosis wrote:Today is my birthday! I turn 24. To celebrate I'm drinking some wine haha. I never drink so this is a fine occasion. And back where I live they might have cake and ice cream waiting for me :)
Happy birthday!!! :fairy:

I love wine. It's an acquired taste though.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thanks! And it must be because all wine tastes the same to me lol
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey! 24 on the 24th ::coolglasses:: :fairy: Have a very Merry Solar Return!
Many blessings to you today. :D
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I just came back from an African dance studio where they were drumming and dancing. It was pretty nice, I was getting connected to my roots. There were at least 20 people there and besides the instructor I was the only black guy there. It made me think about that, and how interesting it was that these people were sharing a culture. I'm not against it, I actually think that it's great. But still, I would've liked to see more black people there.

But tbh, a lot of blacks in America don't know their history because everyone insists that it starts with slavery. But imagine for a second that there were doctors, scholars, teachers, shamans, royalty and everything in places of Africa, but are now lost due to the transatlantic slave trade.

For instance some of my friends will be able to track their origins to maybe the exact village, but me? All I can get is my great great grandfather who was probably the child of a slave.

It gets deep.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm now beginning to recognize when my ego is taking over. Which is a good thing as I'm making the transition from ego to heart, which would be spirit.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Currently working finding people I can talk to about similar stuff.

I wish there was a website where people like us could meet and talk. Kind of like this, but socially interactive
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I'm starting a new path in my life. Tarot. Interesting experience I had, a day ago I had another experience that highlights my soul, which is split in two parts, Sun and Moon, light and dark, active and passive, or power and enlightenment and lately I had been trying to repress the dark side because I had believed it was the evil kind of darkness, but this isn't the case as I now understand. Even Sekutet, the mother of me soul, body, and spirit, told me not to get confused by my soul, which means to not think my soul is half evil and half good.

Back to the experience, I saw myself as split in two, light and dark, but the darkness was more like mystery and the good darkness we all carry in our soul. That being said, earlier today I had a vision of the "high priestess" in tarot.

While reading "78 degrees of wisdom, the author mentioned the high priestess and her connection to darkness and duality and how people recognize duality and switch back and forth between the dualities in their life, or do nothing about it.

I think I'm going to choose to do nothing about the duality of my soul. It's there for a reason and it's empowering, not evil.

I love being psychic, it leads to a great many insights! This one of those times.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I remember a Star Trek episode that left Kirk split into his light and dark aspects following a transporter malfunction. Good Kirk could get nothing dine, without his darker half to push him. I think embracing our darkness is something we all need to do. A lot of our strength comes from there.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Today I felt my wings expand. I have always known they were there but today is the first time I physically feel them without concentration.

I use my wings with chakra work, and found that if I focus on the ascension of my chakras by my wings flapping, my chakras feel more... Light. Almost like a divine light.

Other than that, I'm craving friends since my sworn brother has been ignoring me.

I need friends that are in to the occult, like some of the people here.

Also, I'm considering this energy project I'm working on. I want to create a non-sentient construction with an applied intent towards a particular end, like manifesting love throughout the place I live, or manifesting positive energy to everyone here.

The project will last maybe a few months and I'll observe the people I live with in the time being. Or I can do something totally different like time manipulation through a construction.

There is already a construction like that, I'm sure you can find it on the internet. But the actual project will be if I was successful on whatever I choose.

Which is why I want partners to verify information. I'm good with energy manipulation, so the creation will not be the difficult part. The difficulty will most likely lie in documenting results, due to the probability of illusion.
Lord_of_Nightmares

This is off topic. But this topic was started on my 30th bday.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Happy birthday!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm at the hospital right now.

For the past 6 months I've been dealing with a tumor on my pituitary, and now I have blood discharging from my nipple.

It's difficult but I'm managing. Right now I'm seeing the doctor for my nipple, and I have an mri scheduled before the end of the month.

I just ask anyone to pray for me. These are difficult times and I could do with some spiritual support.
Lord_of_Nightmares

tutmosis wrote:I'm at the hospital right now.

For the past 6 months I've been dealing with a tumor on my pituitary, and now I have blood discharging from my nipple.

It's difficult but I'm managing. Right now I'm seeing the doctor for my nipple, and I have an mri scheduled before the end of the month.

I just ask anyone to pray for me. These are difficult times and I could do with some spiritual support.
I'm so sorry. I hope you get better.
- Devi
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That's scary. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”