What is this called?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Tutmosis

What is this called?

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm wondering if what I can do is some form of telepathy.

When I close my eyes and think of a specific target, I can sometimes see their thoughts. And by that I mean if the target was thinking of going to buy some burger king, I'd see that scene play out in my mind while my eyes are closed.

But to get deeper, I'm able to actually see into their spirit, so I can see their troubles, likes, etc but mostly strong feelings I see easily. So if the target was thinking about hurting someone, I'd see that anger in their thoughts.

I was thinking I could use this ability to do soul retrievals because of how deep I can actually see, and how much I would if I properly developed this.

I've been able to do this since I was a teenager, but stopped because I thought it was evil inspired. It's not, and I've come to accept it.

And another thing, when I do this for long periods of time, like 6 minutes, I get physically tired! Almost like I'm using up all my energy to do this.

So what do you guys think it is I'm doing? I'd like to have a label I can put on this so I can feel more comfortable using it.

Thank you,

Aetheryn
CleverlyDisguised

Re: What is this called?

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Thats remote viewing
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think it's a combination of empathy and telepathy. Soul retrieval would be a good use, and training definitely is required as such work is a big responsibility. Working in tandem with your higher self probably would facilitate your ability, and protect you.

It certainly is not evil. I imagine it was unsettling growing up. Most Empath's experience this kind of sensitivity to one degree or another. Yours sounds pretty defined.

I think I can understand why it suggests RV, but I feel the other qualities of picking up on another person's intent leans more into empathy, than seeing thru someone's eyes. And plain vanilla RV doesn't need someone to be at the target location for the viewer to see the location.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Yes I'm thinking it could be empathy and telepathy with some remote viewing involved(because I can see the target over long distances). Thank you both, it feels better to have a name to it, so I can train properly. I should also mention I have just recently started to do this again, and now I'm able to see and feel emotional energy. Like the other day in class the professor played a real good emotional piece and I saw pink energy throughout the class and felt it as well.

It's fun! And interesting :)

Thanks guys
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Is, perhaps, anyone interested in being my practicing partner? I need people to scan and have feedback so I can know if I'm accurate or not... Anyone?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I'm up for it! Not sure what exactly you want to practice, but as long as it's peaceful, I'm in ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

It's totally peaceful! I'm a light worker btw. Do you have Skype?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

We already talked about this through PM, but I'll write this again, in order not to feel disrespectful for not to let you hanging here: I don't have Skype :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

And thank you for being such a good sport my friend! I've learned a lot about myself from you. I hope to continue to hone my psychic abilities for the good of humanity!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I've learnt about myself too, so it was a win-win situation. No need for thanks ! ;-)
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

tutmosis wrote:Is, perhaps, anyone interested in being my practicing partner? I need people to scan and have feedback so I can know if I'm accurate or not... Anyone?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I am game, let's see what happens haha.
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Okay cool! :) I'll pm you
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Thanks for the reading :)

Have a Good evening
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

If anyone one else is down, don't be shy. I'm just practicing but I'm pretty accurate :)
FireSage

Post by FireSage »

I'm down.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”