A Giggling in the Night

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Brightheart

A Giggling in the Night

Post by Brightheart »

Hello guys!

I thought I'd share one of my unique experiences that happened earlier this week. Last Monday night/Tuesday morning, I was leaving my apartment to go pick up my roommate from work. He, to our chagrin, has the graveyard shift, so he doesn't get out until 1am. I had left my apartment at 12:20 and made my way outside and to the parking lot.

Not a soul was around. It's midnight, afterall! However, as soon as I put my key into the driver's side door to unlock my car, I heard this soft, rythmic, feminine, and -VERY- assumed giggle. Even though the pitch was soft, the volume was quite audible - I felt as if it came from -right- behind me.

I turned, rapidly, and I see.... nobody. And yet, the giggling continued! It felt like it was coming from every direction. No matter where I looked, the sound kept its encompassing embrace upon my senses. For a moment, I even felt as though the laughter was coming from inside my own head. It only lasted for about 10-15 seconds, before the giggling diminished, and faded off into the night. Yet, that impression that someone was still around was blatantly apparent. Lets just say I may of high tailed it out of the parking lot. xD

Looking back on it, I think I may of been visited ( teased is a better word ) by one of the Fay. Though, I've only had one other auditory experience in my entire life, so I found this situation to be rather unique.

What do you guys think? Thoughts, feelings, similar experiences? :flyingwitch:
Empathy is really the opposite of spiritual meanness. It's the capacity to understand that every war is both won and lost. And that someone else's pain is as meaningful as your own.
Barbara K.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: A Giggling in the Night

Post by SnowCat »

That does sound like one of the small ones making herself known. She may have just been wanting you to be alert, given the circumstances.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Brightheart

Post by Brightheart »

If that's the case, she certainly succeeded!

I was like -this- the entire drive home. :shock:
Empathy is really the opposite of spiritual meanness. It's the capacity to understand that every war is both won and lost. And that someone else's pain is as meaningful as your own.
Barbara K.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I experienced a vaguely similar scenario once. I was going to pick up my room mate from the night shift at her hospital job. She said I looked like I'd seen a ghost. Uh-yeh. I had, which is normal for me, but I'd just watched the movie Fail Safe...and I'm very anti nukes...and the film ends with the bomb flash. And on the drive over, there was nobody...nobody else at all...on the road. I remember waiting at a usually bustling traffic light, and wanting to scream. It was as though only the dead were left. I admit I was freaked out. Your giggling Fae was a much nicer experience.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”