Dating for newbs?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
naudica

Dating for newbs?

Post by naudica »

OKay i'm 3 years under age and was just asked on a date by the most popular kid in school. Okay this bothers me. Why because i'm super unpopular and he is a jock. Okay I'm a feminine jock that makes sense, apperantly I'm pretty not mine or my parents words, that still makes sense but im freaky witch kid. But any way, first date how do I act? Were going to "La dufort au longe rose" or something. Dress or jeans, Formal or girly. (maybe I should get my dad to scout Josh and see what he's wearing. Josh is his name.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
[Kristin]

Dating..

Post by [Kristin] »

Dear Naudica,
I think you are underestimating yourself. You are not some freaky witch kid. You are you. And Josh has seen that...and he has asked you out on a date.
Best advice I can give you is just be yourself.
Dress according to whatever the occasion requires. Are you going to a play, a concert? I know you mentioned it....sorry, I don't speak French :oops:
But the most important thing...Have a great time! :wink:

I am editing this because I got to thinking about what I would do if somebody asked me out on a date. I do believe I would hide under the bed. So, advice is free but.....I realized I am nobody to give it about dating.
Could somebody start a thread about dating for "Oldbies"?
Sorry Naudica.....looks like I am more scared than you are :oops:
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

I get what you're saying and I agree that you should just be yourself. Most people don't pay attention to the clothing you wear unless you dress up like a traffic cone. I also don't recommend having your dad stalk a guy that you like...does anyone else see that as strange? :lol:
~Epothes~
naudica

Post by naudica »

:o :o :o My comp. crashed so i havent been on muck. My date with josh went great. We are now into a serious relasionship. he even said the "L" word last week.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Thats wonderful! ( unless you didnt want then L word...then thats terable ) I am sure you have the dateing theng down by now, but i wanna put my 2 cents in ( a little late ) Dress for the ocation, personaly sometimes i even bring an extra shirt! Cause sometimes you will go to like a concert, then end up at red lobster or something.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
LonelyRaven

Post by LonelyRaven »

Be careful with the L word. My girl said it to me and now she doesn't call anymore.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

i wouldnt believe the L word for a second. my ex said the same thing but when i got pregnant with his kid he ran. you can tell i trust men lol
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
Bryanna

Post by Bryanna »

hummingbird3 wrote:i wouldnt believe the L word for a second. my ex said the same thing but when i got pregnant with his kid he ran. you can tell i trust men lol
Aw :-P

Well, not all guys are like that. Some guys run because they don't care, or because they're scared, or who knows what else.

Return to “Teen Concerns”