Are empaths connected with eachother?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Bychan Wulf

Are empaths connected with eachother?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

In the last few months,I did as much research as I could about empathy,being an empath,shielding and so on.
Almost all posts said at the end,something like "remember,empaths are all connected. If one suffers,the others feel it too"

Is this true? And if so,how does it work? Is is simmilar to what you feel when you empathise with people everyday?

<Confused Wulf>
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Are empaths connected with eachother?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I doubt if it's meant that it is a universal feeling, but that those Empath's within your contacts and daily connections will feel it when they are with you...that said, there truly are people who can sense the planetary flux in humanity, or who feel the greater-whole within their personal centers. It would affect Empath's more because we work at that level of unity. It just depends on how far out you push the concentric rings of connection.

The measurable psychic awareness that is picked up just before some major cataclysm is a known and fairly well accepted thing. And it has been demonstrated that species do communicate without words or immediate contact. I'm referring back to my nagging on the 100th monkey phenomenon. I'm sure there are other and more scientific studies, but I just like the simplicity of the monkeys. Anyhow, I think it was Edinburg University that had measured the psychic rise just prior to 9-11 and the tsunami several years ago. Precognition is slightly different, but it's the same psychic link to one another...the unity of the greater whole. That's my explanation anyhow.
Bychan Wulf

Re: Are empaths connected with eachother?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Thank you! You brought some light to that. :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”