ghost whisperer

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Doe

ghost whisperer

Post by Doe »

Does anyone else here watch Ghost Whisperer? Did you see the season finaly (sp?) Did you see what happened to Andrea coming? That just floored me,I did'nt see it coming. When her brother walked past her and hugged Melinda my husband and I were shocked.It took a sec to sink in what had happened.

I know they got the idea for the ending from the Sixth Sense but I guess its been a while since that movie came out it worked with the shock factor,for me anyway,

Anyone else see it?

Doe
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

IVE SEEN IT!!!!!

Kitty :type:
Kitty :type:

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sorry for any common questions or dumb answers.. im mostly new at this..
Witch333

Post by Witch333 »

I love this show!!!!!
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I've seen the show, but I'm not a strict fan or anything. I would be if I knew when it came on and if I didn't have billions of other shows to catch up on. :D
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I loved that series and was always wondering if they were going to make another season , anyone ahve any news? :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Charmed:_I'm_Sure

Post by Charmed:_I'm_Sure »

It really is a cool show. I watch it every Friday on German television, but sadly we're stuck somewhere in season 2 :-(
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

One of my favorite shows, alongside "Supernatural." Warm fuzzy Dr. Jekyll side of me likes "Ghost Whisperer." Dark mischievious Sister Hyde side of me likes "Supernatural."
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
PaganEgyptian

Post by PaganEgyptian »

The new series should be good. And for those that cant get the channel, try resources like the networks website or Veoh, I usually have luck there.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”