cursing

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
naudica

cursing

Post by naudica »

I just cursed 13 people in my class. I feel so bad. I and 21 other people out of 31 were not sick. they blamed me because im the freaky witch kid. there accusations hit too close to the mark. is there any way i can reverse it?
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Oh boy, why in the world did you curse 13 people? I don't normally like to be harsh, but you are really going about this the wrong way. Magic should not be used to prove yourself to people or to go around an intentionally harm people. This is the exact reason why people have a bad image of Wicca/Witchcraft/the occult whatever. I am not even a big "law of three" person, I am not even against cursing, but this was not cool. Yes, you can reverse it, but I'll let someone else reply.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Elem

Post by Elem »

First and foremost I think the question to ask is - What was the reasoning behind your actions?

I know there are people who curse here, and it's not like I've not 'used magick to teach someone a lesson' in the past.. But 13 people.. That, I can't understand.

Perhaps you could explain the situation to us a little more?

Elem
naudica

Post by naudica »

No one under stands the pain ive suffered. I have no soul I have no heart. I'm unforgiving and un forgetting. I have a photographic memory i have to live with this torture the rest of my life no one understands the way i feel :evil: :cry:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Elem

Post by Elem »

Please, enlighten us as to your situation. There are people here that can undoubtedly give you advice, but only if you tell us what's wrong.

Elem
naudica

Post by naudica »

Well I have no one to protect me. No mom and no friends. and believe me ive tried to make friends. I have a naturally dark demenor. Im not a goth or anything im just not good at being nice. People at school call me:
- Darka
- Darka the Dictator
- Pratt
- Lauren the witch hag (Laurens my real name)
People stare at me. In grade 2 people threw rocks at me. My dad told me to be quite when a asked for help. Dont bother saying seek a teachers help. My principle said for me to be less creepy. People trip me. Spill stuff on me. Please I need help.
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Hello naudica, you're obviously quite intelligent and you've obviously
come to this forum for a reason. I'd like to welcome you here and I
sincerely hope for your greater peace of mind talking with us all.

It makes me sad to think of someone who's in a situation like you
describe. Please don't be ashamed to feel bad, it might suck but it
means that you haven't gone completely cold.

Part of the reason that I joined this forum was to gain a better
understanding of witchcraft so that I may learn to view witches as my
brothers and sisters. I think understanding leads to kindness,
compassion and friendship as opposed to animosity, fear and hatred
caused by misunderstanding. The reason I mention this is because I've
found the witches on the forum to be knowledgeable and nurturing and
many seem to have a good deal of experience. I think many of them
would be able to teach you a lot as you pursue your path.

You've asked for help; what kind of help are you looking for? What
would you like from us or what do you wish for? I'm sure between us
all, we can at least provide some of what you need.

Don't be afraid to ask! :)

My best wishes for you, I hope you stick around.

T. Guy.
. . . . . . . . .
Be aware.
. . . . . . . . .
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Naudica, I too used to get picked on at school, I used to get beaten everyday from girls and boys, spat on, things taken from me, I told teachers but it just made it worse I used to make myself sick so I wouldn't have to go. I wanted to learn self defence but my parents wouldn't let me. I don't beleive in the 3 fold law coz I've been hurt so many times by so many people and they always got away with it, nothing ever happened to them. You are stronger than you think. I take one day at a time school was a nightmare for me I just hope it's doesn't end up the same for you. You are not alone in this. I'm not that good on curses and reversing them but GenevieveDawn will help you with that. In future think before you act, think of the outcome of a spell and all the possibilities of things going wrong.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Elem

Post by Elem »

Please I need help.
All we can do here is offer you advice, and let you know that we support you. Ultimately, it's only you who can help yourself.

Even if you have a 'naturally dark demeanour', it's not to say that you can't be nice. If you wish people to befriend you and treat you with the respect and love you deserve.. Then you need to do the same for them.

It's not easy, if you've spent your life pushing others away, but if friendship and respect is what you really want then you have to learn that in friendship there's got to be a little 'give' alongside the little 'take'.

A friendship is a relationship. Relationships involve giving, as well as receiving. If you want someone to give you respect, then equally you must give them respect - i.e. Learn to be.. 'nicer', if that makes sense (obviously I'm not saying you aren't nice, just drawing from your post and the difficulty you say you find in being nice).

Resent, hatred and 'darkness' all breed bad feelings within us.. And its these feelings, and the actions they cause, that drive others away. You need to open up and learn that before you can make relationships / friends with others.

As I've said, it's not easy. Not at all. It's a long process, and it requires you to really look at yourself and see whether it's not just others who're causing the problem. It's easy to blame problems on others, and push them away as a result, but sometimes.. And indeed often.. The problems lie within us too.

We'll all be here for you if you need someone to talk to, and we'll offer all the advice we can. But, as I've said, you gotta give if you want to receive :). So talk to us - Tell us how you feel, tell us everything. If you're not comfortable talking about it here, then drop one of us a PM and I'm sure whoever it is will do their best to help you.

Just remember - I'm not saying go and change yourself in order to make friends. Friends will come to you for being you, regardless of who you are. You just need to learn to not try so hard to make friends.. And to 'make friends' with yourself first. Try to get rid of these dark feelings, and aim to get a more positive outlook on life.

Things are never as bad as they seem :).

Sorry for rambling. Hope you get the chance to read all of this.

Elem
naudica

Post by naudica »

Just knowing you know partly how I feel lightens my spirits.
[Star In Love]

Post by [Star In Love] »

First of all, you must be very powerful to evoke a curse that hurts 13 people, that is alot of negitive energy, so I'm thinking this wasn't all your fault. Second, try to remember that the universe will take care of things for you, if someone is really doing you wrong, Karma will come back on them, in some cases, 10 fold, but if we do something back at them that is as bad or worse, that Karam may come down upon us, and you don't want to be sparing them from it, or bringing it onto yourself, so it is best to just live your life, and work on yourself, and trust the Powers that Be to take care of the rest. If you really want to curse someone, and not bring the Karma back on you, you need to ask for the Universe to "send to them what they deserve," but then you have to except what comes, even if they win a million dollars or a shot in the head, but then it is the Higher Powers that decide, and they see a fuller picture than we do, from above.

I agree with everyone else here also, but do not want to repeat what they have said. As for reversing the curse, that's easy. Just quit putting energy into it, even feeling sorry for your self and like a bad person is feeding the negitive energy that you want to stop. You can sit down and set intentions to stop the curse, do a small ceremony of your own choosing, if that makes you feel better and can change your energy to a good place, with all spells and curses it is the intent that makes it happen, so clear up your intentions, and all will be well.

All Spells and Curses, are Energy, you are just learning how to direct your energy, and what happens when you do, this isn't a bad thing, it is a lesson for you, and thank goddess, that you learned so easily.

If you want to challange yourself, try and direct some positive energy towards something, or someone, for working within the Negitive energies is much easier than the Positive ones.

I sense that much of your "freaky witch kid" energy is just a build up of everything that has happen to you in your life. Let it go, and move forward, ask to be directed to your highest happiness and good. To your own spirit path, and then just let it happen. Walk with your head high, and your shoulders back, smile, do not feed the negitive energy that is being directed at you, and it will go away. Rise above it, to a place where you are more yourself, because I feel much light and good in you, very very much... The darker the dark, the brighter the light, and you have to have both, for balance.

I hope this will help you, take heart, little one. When I was young I was the freaky witch kid, and now I run a healing center, and am thought of as a wonderful healer and spirit woman. It's hard when we are young, for no one understands, but as you grow older, you will see that all of your life has been leading up to your future, even the bad stuff. To be a healer, I had to first, suffer, and then heal myself, so I would know what others feel like in pain and suffering. Spirit wise, Emotionally and in Body.

Blessed Be.... Star*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Wow Star, beautifully put. I couldn't have said it better. :28:

~BB~
naudica

Post by naudica »

Yes. I agree. I reversed as much magic as i could 9 out of the 10 came back the next day.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I'm not picking and don't take this the wrong way hun, but I thought you cursed 13 not 10.
I'm glad you have tried to fix it.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
naudica

Post by naudica »

I did. Exept only ten were affected.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”