Sigil Magick...?

Greek_Male_Witch

Sigil Magick...?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello, I don't know if this is the place for such a question but I found an e-book called "The 72 Sigils of Power" which it says that I can use some kind of special sigils to bring change to anything I want to, the truth is it seems to good to be true, but have anyone ever tried it? Does anyone know about those sigils?

The author's name is Zanna Blaise...thanks in advance! :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
T'a Nuk

Re: Sigil Magick...?

Post by T'a Nuk »

There are many sources of sigil lore, many claiming to hold legendary 'Power Sigils' which are widely varied in design and use. Sigil magic is incredibly powerful as a focus of intention and I would have to say that creating your own in the time of need is as powerful as using a design that may be a thousand years old. By all means explore the ones you have found. If nothing else, it is very educational to see how they are crafted and knowledge is always welcome. There is a lot of good instruction out there on sigil craft, and like anything else, use your good judgement.
Greek_Male_Witch

Ok, I will try it, I wish the Goddess will protect me from doing anything stupid! :) Thanks
random417

Post by random417 »

From what I can tell, the sigils in this one are derived from the shemhamphoroch, or 72 fold name of God, from Kabbalistic tradition, in case they work well for you, and youd like to explore further.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemhamphorasch

^at least a starting point.
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
random417

Post by random417 »

Also, makes the sigils... Roughly anyway, a variety of angel magic in this case I'm guessing. I wouldn't worry about doing anything stupid, angelic stuff tends to be pretty forgiving, even if it's full of rules sometimes (Enochian excepted of course)
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Greek_Male_Witch

Thanks!!! I saw some pretty good stuff in there and if they aren't dangerous, I can use some of them!

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”