Crystal Intuition

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
manicpixidream

Crystal Intuition

Post by manicpixidream »

Have you ever just had a feeling about a stone without knowing its "purpose?"
I bought a Tiger Eye stone to help aid in my healing after gallbladder surgery, but kept forgetting to cleanse and charge it. By the time I got around to doing anything with it, I was already healed enough that it seemed pointless to use the stone on something that was already going well. So instead I decided to use it to mediate "good energy" into my body and "bad energy" out of it to help with my depression specifically. I would imagine breathing in white light and letting the darkness out, checking the "grayness" of my insides as I went along. And it worked!
Then tonight I decided to actually look up depression and Tiger Eye to see if there was a correlation. Turns out Tiger Eye can be used for combating negative energy and I was using the stone "right" the entire time without even knowing it!
Has anyone else had this happen to them?
:flyingwitch: manicpixidream :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Crystal Intuition

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yup. When I visited the local witchy shop, I spotted labradorite from the shop doorway, before I'd closed the door behind me. I saw a flash of light clear across the room. The basket of stones was behind the counter, not ready for sale yet, but they let me have first pick. I got one with a deep blue sheen. It's used for spiritual connections and integration. That's what I needed right then, as I was recovering from a staggering shock.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Very cool. I have a basket of stones with many different kinds of rocks within. Its really uncanny how frequently myself or others will scan the basket only to pick out just the stone they need. We'll then reference the crystal bible to see if said stone is compatible with the healing needed, I feel like 9 times out of 10 it's the right stone.
Did they remove your gall bladder?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
manicpixidream

Post by manicpixidream »

Yes, they had to take my gallbladder out. Luckily the recovery went fairly quickly after about a week.
:flyingwitch: manicpixidream :flyingwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

That is quick.
I was back in the hospital a week after mine, my boss wouldn't let me take the 2 week recommended time off. Now there is a constant dull to sharp pain right behind my belly button just to my right.
Although I used to tape a crystal in my belly button mostly to heal the stitches. It seemed to help quite a bit. That was like :surprisedwitch: 15 years ago now.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”